• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone? Pops had this in storage from Garage Sale Lot he sold off. Guess this got left behind..

133F310D-F2C2-4D38-8B00-7BFE6EED5FCD_zpsmxhaav6p.jpg

Stamped Gateway. 172g

I have a roc with a tourney stamp from the 2010 Sylmar Open. It is white with a rainbow stamp. I was curious if anybody knew if these were kc pro or just dx. I am having a hard time seeing the markings under the flight plate. Sorry, no pics yet.

The feel? Without the markings it can sometimes be hard to tell good DX from KC Pro.

The newer dx is stiff? I was always told that if it is a little floppy then its dx and kc pro is stiff with nice grippyness to it but that is older dx and pro not sure of the newer stuff...

The newer dx is stiff? I was always told that if it is a little floppy then its dx and kc pro is stiff with nice grippyness to it but that is older dx and pro not sure of the newer stuff...
"New" and "old" DX is a myth. DX changes all the time. I got a great stiff TeeBird this summer that felt just like the good old stuff. Back in the day people bitched all the time about the plastic not being the same as the last disc they bought. So "old" DX is not one thing and "new" DX is not one thing. You never can tell with DX.

Anyone ever seen a QMS like this?? I got it to be a thrower and the rating on it was 7-8/10. It does look like its been thrown that much, but the plastic doesn't have any cuts in it. I'm not saying that its CE, but it does feel like both of my circle stamp whippets that I used to own. Any ideas?
11652718935_5b38bdc9f9.jpg
[/url] Untitled by ptipton1, on Flickr[/IMG]

^^^Turn the disc sideways and it reads 'WVO'...pretty sure that is the West Virginia Open in Paw Paw, WV

I was wondering if anyone had any idea what year this beast was from and if It was a 1x pre barry ect mold it is the WBDG but I've never seen one without a year present

Attachments

• CAM00195_zpsa5076b6c.jpg
    CAM00195_zpsa5076b6c.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.