• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to tell the difference between KC Pro and DX?? I thought this Aviar was DX but I'm not sure. It isn't stiff, but not JK soft. Can definitely flex it. Kind of a puddle top..... Any ideas?? It's 2 ring and small bead.

DSC06137.jpg

DSC06138.jpg

I have it on the bay and was asked about it. I didn't even consider kc pro in the beginning, but if it were kc, I'm guessing it would be bigger $$

so i went into the local discgolf shop with a proto i picked up for $10 the other day. I asked the guys there if they knew anything about it and they said it looked almost like an aero but had the top like an eagle. The guys said that before Innova was even called Innova, they had made discs and said that this was a mix between an eagle and an aero. Anybody know anything about this disc?? It has the Champion disc golf proto star on it and i was just wondering if anybody even knew what it could possibly be

so i went into the local discgolf shop with a proto i picked up for $10 the other day. I asked the guys there if they knew anything about it and they said it looked almost like an aero but had the top like an eagle. The guys said that before Innova was even called Innova, they had made discs and said that this was a mix between an eagle and an aero. Anybody know anything about this disc?? It has the Champion disc golf proto star on it and i was just wondering if anybody even knew what it could possibly be
All I've ever heard is that there was a test shot of like three discs from and original mold, then the mold was modified and the Eagle run was released. Dave D still wasn't happy with the disc, so it was modified once more into the Aero. If there was an Eagle/Aero hybrid disc, this would be the first I've heard of it.

All I've ever heard is that there was a test shot of like three discs from and original mold, then the mold was modified and the Eagle run was released. Dave D still wasn't happy with the disc, so it was modified once more into the Aero. If there was an Eagle/Aero hybrid disc, this would be the first I've heard of it.
It has a ridiculous poptop and I wish i could get profile pics up tomight buy my friend has my camera atm. Ill try and work something out

here goes nothing. Tell me if you guys can see the pics

Attachments

• Image10222011222840.jpg
    Image10222011222840.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Image10222011222852.jpg
    Image10222011222852.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Image10222011222903.jpg
    Image10222011222903.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 33
It doesn't look like an Eagle or Aero. The wing looks all wrong. What is the diameter of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.