• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks blackandwhite. yeah nothing drives like my valk for me and its my only one. do you know if the valk is a first run by the pics?

that i dont know, there are quite a few people on here that are very knowledgable about this, im sure one/some of them will chime in shortly

The X2 came out shortly after the XL as I recall and was suppoed to be faster and more overstable. They were a real flash-in-the-pan around here at least.

So I have this Discraft misprint that I love. It is the same diameter as an eclipse, which I believe is 22.2 cm. It has no identifying marks as far as mold, and the only original ink is the weight. The rim almost feels like a cyclone. Anybody have an idea?

also my fav putter, can i still find these anywhere???
ry%3D400
SE Soft Rhyno. They made those for a very short time around '99 or '00. They sell for quite a lot of money.

also tried to get this disk in another color. It's an elite pro X2. I cant find any info on it......
ry%3D400
The X2 was the first Elite Pro disc. It came out a little bit before the XL. It was pretty TeeBird-ish. It was discontinued in 2004.

So I have this Discraft misprint that I love. It is the same diameter as an eclipse, which I believe is 22.2 cm. It has no identifying marks as far as mold, and the only original ink is the weight. The rim almost feels like a cyclone. Anybody have an idea?
Is it Tourney Pro plastic or does it feel more like Pro D?

It is TP plastic for sure. Here are some pics:

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18
So Team Discraft stamped discs...
What run gets the team discraft stamp?
I thought it was protos
I have proto ringers that have the team discraft stamp
I have seen other proto discs with the team discraft stamp (the king, nuke ss)

I'm curious because I have a Wasp tooled Buzzz, super pearly...both of which points to an early run
But obviously the stamp is team discraft and not FR, 2FR, or bar stamp

So is it proto or just a different stamp from a different run...and if so what run and why the different stamp

My original topic was merged with this one, but it is pages and pages ago in the thread, so it seemed to go unnoticed. See if you guys can figure out what disc this is (it's from the 2009 Raleigh Disc Golf Championship) and weighs 174 g.

Mystery Disc:
picture.php

Wraith (left) vs. Mystery Disc
picture.php

Teebird (left) vs. Mystery Disc
picture.php

Based on what I can tell, it is not a Wraith, Boss, Excalibur, Dragon, Roadrunner, or Teebird. Thoughts?

perhaps a sidewinder...
always remember, chalupa means little boat.

My original topic was merged with this one, but it is pages and pages ago in the thread, so it seemed to go unnoticed. See if you guys can figure out what disc this is (it's from the 2009 Raleigh Disc Golf Championship) and weighs 174 g.

Mystery Disc:
picture.php

Wraith (left) vs. Mystery Disc
picture.php

Teebird (left) vs. Mystery Disc
picture.php

Based on what I can tell, it is not a Wraith, Boss, Excalibur, Dragon, Roadrunner, or Teebird. Thoughts?

Im gonna throw out the idea that it is an orc...

I can barely discern writing on the nipple on the back of the disc??? what does it say? can you read it?

What is this disc?

I have not seen one like this before and I was just wondering what it is. It says Discraft Xtra on the back. I don't know if that is a actual disc name or just some branch of discraft. I never heard of them making an Xtra. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.