• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If DGCR meets at Flip City Sept 17-19, 2010

How confident are you in attending?

• Total voters
Carpool, hell you all can camp in my moms backyard in Ludington! I will be still in Ludington during my two month annual stay over there :)

..or better yet. That weekend I will see if we all can't camp in the apple orchards at The Farm and have a few rounds of night/glow golf courtesy of Jeff Schwass and the awesome AWESOME guys at the MCDGO!

sounds great to me.

regional places I would do the following

Michigan
Dallas
Portland
santa Cruz
Carolina
Massachusetts
and maybe Colorado somewhere

the only reason I may attend is because I live in Indiana

I would love to go. I can likely be there the 17th and 19th but my parents have there 25th anniversary party on the 18th and I should probably go to that. I live about 15 mins. away from flip city and have never been there. how sad is that?

I would love to go. I can likely be there the 17th and 19th but my parents have there 25th anniversary party on the 18th and I should probably go to that. I live about 15 mins. away from flip city and have never been there. how sad is that?

Why are you still sitting at your computer? Go. Now.

I wonder if my wife will care that I abandoned her on her birthday to meet a bunch of strangers from the internet.

I was at Flip a week ago, I love that course. Ill be there for sure. I just bought a really nice tent and Ive been stocking up on camping supplies. Should be a lot of fun. Beers will be drank, chains will be heard for miles...

I camped there last Saturday night for the Fish Light tournament. It was a blast, but I didn't get
to bed until 5am. Disc golf all night is fun, hanging with my wife and kids the next day isn't.

That would be a great weekend to go to Flip, seeing as it is my Birthday weekend. I'll say I'm at 50-75% for sure. I'm heading to Flip next weekend.

I could probably make the 17th and 18th. Fun!

I put down 50% which is probably about right. It is my weekend off but convincing my wife that I need another solo camping trip this year could be tough. If I can make it ill be camping in my hammock. What is the camping situation at Flip City? I have never been and am new to this forum. Several people have mentioned bringing tents. Is there a charge or ?