• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Innova Circle Stamp Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyIce

Par Member
I am putting up my entire circle stamp collection for sale
If you think my prices are whack make offers
All prices are shipped, would like to try to do groups of at least 3 to keep shipping down....or buy the whole lot for $850 shipped, well over $1100 of discs
pics at website, ask for additional pics, pm when bumped http://photobucket.com/albums/i384/MattyIce10

Viper -$15
Stingray
Whippet -$20
Cobra-$15
Pirahna/$35
Python-$25
Panther-$20
lynx
raven- $25
shark- $15
hammerhead
thors hammer- $45
hammer- $35
gazelle Fd
gazelle-

cheetah- $15
rhyno
condor- $10
griffin- $35
Pegasus- $15
moray- $25
xd- $20
totem
polecat
zephyr- $10
amoeba stingray
jaguar- $25
puma- $25
gopher- $30
eagle- $15
barracuda- $25
dolphin 150
wolf- $35
chains Aviar 150
scorpion- $25

Last edited:
roc is a 10/10 yellow with holographic stamp, super light 110g, Rancho mold.... this and the rhyno are the two I am attached to

That's one sexy collection. I doubt you'll get $20 for a circle stamp Gazelle. Maybe $12. You have a shot at selling the field dressed one though. Somebody posted a "Wanted" thread for one of those a few months back. Might be worth tracking down.

it is a very nice collection and I know there are more people looking, seeing as every circle stamp I see get put up here gets bought.....let's go people

That's one sexy collection. I doubt you'll get $20 for a circle stamp Gazelle. Maybe $12. You have a shot at selling the field dressed one though. Somebody posted a "Wanted" thread for one of those a few months back. Might be worth tracking down.

Come on, you know it's me.

PMed on the non field dressed gazelle.

Nice Collection

I am interested in several of your circle stamps. What is the condition of the dolphin? Amoeba stingray, hammers, fd gazelle, gopher, etc. I'm looking to start a circle stamp collection you and have a nice one. Would we be able to communicate on facebook? I don't really use this forum. My name is Wes Gartner. Madison, WI.

Status
Not open for further replies.