• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova DisCarrier or Latitude 64 Pro Bag

Zen that's a nice looking bag, but don't like how it doesn't have a lot of space for extra stuff. Thank you for your help and comments! Thank you to everyone who has commented with suggestions, ideas and information but I think I am going to pull the trigger on the pro bag. Although looking at the Lat 64 Luxury E2 is pretty sweet, Id have to save some pennies for that though.

Personally having carried an Innova Discarrier for one round on a long coarse, I think you are just going to want to upgrade to a backpack at some point anyway. The comfort is so much nicer with a backpack IMO.

Have you looked at Upper Park Shift or Fossa Tana? If you just want to try out a backpack, Academy offers one for $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger on the pro bag. Its got all the necessary room I need for now and the price was right. Maybe later on in life I'll break down for a nice backpack or if I find a deal I just cant pass up. Thank you all for your help.

The Pro comes with quads now? Mine a few years ago was just a single strap so I bought a set of "quads" at Menards that were made for a tool bag.

Yes the Pro comes with color matching quads. I paid 69.99 with free shipping so that to me seemed like a good deal. I got it in camo, maybe one day I will find that Lat 64 Luxury E2 in that desert camo for a super good deal.

Upstate, post up some pics and your thoughts on the bag when you get it.

I have been thinking about one of these for a while, especially since the prices have come down and it includes the Lat quad straps too.

I personally don't want a back pack style bag either.

Last edited:
Bag came in today! That was a super fast free shipment. First thought is it feels tough as nails, and super big. I got it in camouflage and it came with both a beefy shoulder sling and super nice quads. I'll post more once it's filled and have been used.

Attachments

• 20160907_015307.jpg
    20160907_015307.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160907_015252.jpg
    20160907_015252.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 20
I can't speak for the lat64 bag but I've had a disccarrier for 7 years. It has ton of storage and i use it all year round in NY weather. It is still going strong. No issues with wear except for the bottom mesh in the drink holder pockets is starting to separate a little. A pretty simple fix. I love the durability of my bag. I'm onto my 3rd set of quad straps but the bag has been going strong all along. Very well made IMHO.

Latest posts