• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

I have been a fan of Terns for a long time. Very workable and easy to throw for such a high speed disc. I bag or have bagged different Terns around 150g, some that go consistently right, and some straight, and some left. That might be considered inconsistent, but one of the best discs for us slower arms to get easy distance. Terns get me easier distance and a more consistent throw than Waves, and Waves are probably a lot more popular?
But, I have the free Halo Star Mystere coming (along with a couple more Terns). It will be my first Mystere, and I am looking forward to seeing what it does.

The IT does have a slot, but I don't throw it well. Mostly stick to old Sidewinders for that spot but I do have an I-dye star one I'm about to put something on, might throw that around. Might get enough Gorgons to get this feebie anyway.

Have you heard about IT? Have you thrown IT? Have you seen IT fly? Add 3+ discs and enter 'tryitatleastonce' to get an F2 Halo Star IT for FREE!!! Link for details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

**hold on, not working, sent msg to INnova