• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

i bet its grip is similar to that of the prodigy premium plastic :p

^^This lucky sucker that got that one. I can't stand when they only release stuff 50 at a time. They need to build up a couple hundred at least before they do something like this

^^This lucky sucker that got that one. I can't stand when they only release stuff 50 at a time. They need to build up a couple hundred at least before they do something like this

it generates demand.. they did it on purpose.

2mxnyo6.jpg

I definitely wanna get a couple.. one to throw for sure.

Grippy Star, I assume? Could be cool, but I switched from leopards to patriots and am too bull-headed to switch now. Hopefully the crazy demand for these will lend it to being run in different molds. Looks pretty, that's for sure.

"...this material adds a new level of grip not yet seen in our premium plastics."

Sounds like Star plastic when it was first released. Back to the future.

You better wait till you can see them first. They will probably double as cereal bowl for the amount of dome they will have.:sick:

Sounds like Innova is trying to make their version of Gold Line.:rolleyes:

G stands for godammit.

As in, godddamit I already throw Star Leopards and would throw the goddammit **** outta a grippier one.

Star's already slick enough.

not sure what star plastic you have, but my discs in star are pretty grippy... not as grippy as my prodigy.. but they are by no means slick.

Non JL champ plastic is slick.. but not star.

I love it when people claim Innova is trying to copy plastics/molds/etc of other companies, when every single disc company has been feeding off of Innova's ideas for years.

not sure what star plastic you have, but my discs in star are pretty grippy... not as grippy as my prodigy.. but they are by no means slick.

Non JL champ plastic is slick.. but not star.

New star plastic is slick to me compared to the older ones I have. Not a huge diff though.

New star plastic is slick to me compared to the older ones I have. Not a huge diff though.

If youre speakin of the plastic the Star Terns were run in i agree, it starts off really slick and cheap feeling. It does beat into regular feeling star pretty quick though

I love it when people claim Innova is trying to copy plastics/molds/etc of other companies, when every single disc company has been feeding off of Innova's ideas for years.
Discraft invented the concept of premium plastic. It was someone else who invented the idea of charging a premium for it, but their idea came from TP Cyclone.

Latest posts