• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

meh

I'll get excited if they come out with teebirds in that blend, I switched to rivers a year or so ago and never looked back.

meh

I'll get excited if they come out with teebirds in that blend, I switched to rivers a year or so ago and never looked back.

Rivers and Teebirds dont really compare.. A river may as well be a roller for me. Although depends on your power..

Id love to try out some Teebirds and Destroyers in this new plastic. Still planning to try out the leopard too though.

Count me intrigued. Softer blends of Star are among my favorite feeling plastics. Based as the metallic description it sounds like an answer to Ti?

Edit: Or FLX

I was just saying that Innova needs Star Flx.

Ugh. I was planning on switching over to Icon Patriots (a little longer and flippier) once I use up my Star Leopard supply and then

I'm in the same boat, current Leo thrower but the Patriot has caught my interest. But gummy Star Leos sound really good...

I was just saying that Innova needs Star Flx.

Yeah, seeing as some of the more recent runs of Star have come out fairly stiff, it would only make sense to have a softer counterpart. I'd love to try a Teebird in it, and maybe a Rancho Roc or Wraith in it also. Heck if it's grippy enough, maybe a BB Aviar, too.

Rivers and Teebirds dont really compare.. A river may as well be a roller for me. Although depends on your power..

Id love to try out some Teebirds and Destroyers in this new plastic. Still planning to try out the leopard too though.

Dropped leopards for rivers, not teebirds for rivers

Gotta throw a river smoothly to keep it from rolling

New star plastic is slick to me compared to the older ones I have. Not a huge diff though.

Yea, noobs are even driving up the price of older star (mainly pre-flight #) when it's no better or worse than current productions. Like a 'better' plastic is going to take their game from a-to-z.

Don't get me wrong, I love star but you can bet I'm going to be unloading all of my older stuff to these fools if prices keep climbing.

Yea, noobs are even driving up the price of older star (mainly pre-flight #) when it's no better or worse than current productions. Like a 'better' plastic is going to take their game from a-to-z.

Don't get me wrong, I love star but you can bet I'm going to be unloading all of my older stuff to these fools if prices keep climbing.

I have a very set limit I will spend on old star plastic. But the S-TB are much better than the current versions imo but they're not worth breaking the bank for.

I have a very set limit I will spend on old star plastic. But the S-TB are much better than the current versions imo but they're not worth breaking the bank for.

Yes, but is it the plastic or the mold.. specifically the dome?

I love flat-top, star TL's (when then age) and they are easier to come by in older star but I have had no problem finding new issues just as flat if allowed to sift through enough plastic.

One other thing if you're buying used star - even if it starts slick when new, it gets grippy with enough use so whether you're buying "S" or star symbol marked discs that are used, they are going to be grippy.

Now, if you're talking DX or champ, there is quite a bit of difference depending on the era.

Yes, but is it the plastic or the mold.. specifically the dome?

I love flat-top, star TL's (when then age) and they are easier to come by in older star but I have had no problem finding new issues just as flat if allowed to sift through enough plastic.

good question

maybe both but they definitely feel a bit better to me

One other thing if you're buying used star - even if it starts slick when new, it gets grippy with enough use so whether you're buying "S" or star symbol marked discs that are used, they are going to be grippy.

Now, if you're talking DX or champ, there is quite a bit of difference depending on the era.

new s-tb have a better grin than the new stuff. I don't really lie buying used star but that's good to know.

I have a super gummy factory second star dart. I hope it's all just like that.

new s-tb have a better grin than the new stuff. I don't really lie buying used star but that's good to know.

This also makes me wonder if certain plastic changes (degrades=grippier?) over time just sitting around.

Nah, come to think of it, I have an unthrown "S" Cobra that is slick as snot.

Latest posts