• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

Hey every one, just a heads up. I'm ordering some seconds today so I thought about adding one of these to my order. I used the link in the first thread and nothing came up. Then I typed Leopard in the search and these came up...in stock!!! Looks to be about 140-160 of each color. Wanted to let the community know. Happy holidays!

Can't wait to sell mine on DDGA for a billion dollars!

lol, just kidding. Can't wait to throw my blue and purple I just ordered.

I dont know why innova doesnt do this all the time. Limited run of 500 discs sell out right away then move on to the next. 9k Revenue per batch and it could be as simple as a unique stamp or plastic color.

That is what I said too. But I still bought a few. Always fun to try new plastic. Blues are almost gone.....

I got two (blue/purple), will pick them up tomorrow (I work 10 min away) and throw one all day on Sunday at Huntington.

I'll report back on Monday.

Will do.

I spoke to Eric at Innova and he said they would be pressin' out as many of these as fast as they could for a while.

Will do.

I spoke to Eric at Innova and he said they would be pressin' out as many of these as fast as they could for a while.

nice.. who knows might just become the understable fairway ive been looking for.

heavier than I like to throw, I usually throw ether 150 or ~165 w/Leopards. Tempted cuz they look nice tho. Blah

Got a blue and green despite the error message I kept receiving when trying to order. Curious to see how these feel and fly!

Almost got one, then realized with the ridiculous $6 minimum shipping charge, it was going to be $24. Pass.

Latest posts