• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

7WFDtR4.jpg

:D

I'm thinking that if these are more stable than the average Leo, adding tons of spin, which a better grip should allow, will give you the ability to add some HSS should you chose to.

At least that's what my early run, pearly champ, "LEOPARD" in caps, allows me to do so some extent over a current issue star version.

I like the part where Dave mentions late gen. CE :clap: Me thinks they have the ability but have to weigh the benefits of replacements against loss due to the competition.

First GStar just showed up on freebay... $50 starting bid or buy-it-now for $100

Meh, and I thought I'd be the first to own one.

An inside job? Eric maybe? lol

Not so fast.

Magnetized plastic putter = $50

Remote control high speed driver with mind activated transmission commands = $100

Well now the wait begins.... My will not make it here until after the holidays. I was surprised that they were in stock for 4 hours.

This is interesting because I search for gummy star eagles.

They were always in the 160's though.

Cant wait to try the Teebirds in this plastic, might even try an FD

Wow.... so I saw that these were up for sale. There were over 100 in stock when I checked at Noon (EST) and now they are all gone.

And the worst thing of all...... THIS!

Nasty flippers make me sick... I hope innova releases a ****load of these so this guy doesn't make a penny.
I had to pass because the weights were too high for a leopard imo.
Can't wait to hear a review of the plastic though!
Cheers

Latest posts