• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stud: New PnA

I'm not sure why people hate on all of Innova's new molds. Yeah, I get it, they have a lot, and have pretty much every shot covered, but is that it? Even when you cover every shot, are you covering every grip? When other companies are out there getting a piece of the business, that means there is more business to be had! When they launch a new plastic, that means they're also trying to cater to more golfers! I say keep em coming!!!

I hear ya. But it is frustrating too when just one company has so many releases that you can't keep up.

This sounds interesting, and I've dug some of innova's new names, but the stud really?

Which adult actor is going go be in this one lol.

I'd probably try it anyway.

Chuck Norris!

Or they could make it a stud horse to really muddy the waters with the colt.

Nope no problem with MVP.

Just you guys.

I guess it's okay to troll Innova threads.

Someone needs to put things in perspective.

Majority of my bag is Innova, with Discraft a close second.

Not trolling Innova threads, why would I if I throw so much of it? Some weird new Innova stuff I may critique here and there, but I'm hardly alone in that.

Well, it's interesting that you've been reduced to trolling MVP in Innova threads now, lol. After that last smackdown in an MVP thread, I understand. ;)

Majority of my bag is Innova, with Discraft a close second.

Not trolling Innova threads, why would I if I throw so much of it? Some weird new Innova stuff I may critique here and there, but I'm hardly alone in that.

Well, it's interesting that you've been reduced to trolling MVP in Innova threads now, lol. After that last smackdown in an MVP thread, I understand. ;)

It's supposed to be all in good fun. However it is funny, in case you haven't noticed it seems to be cool to troll any and all Innova threads.

Yet doing the same in other threads draws attacks from all the fanatics. I'm not trying to single you out, but there needs to be balance.

If people are always allowed to talk this and that in this type of thread then we should be allowed to do the same in theirs. Seems only fair right?

Innova is #1 and still growing and of course they are going to draw the ire of those that are against the mainstream anything. It's important to realize though that their beloved smaller companies are also growing and will eventually be subject to the same critiques. Especially when the same old complaints are too many similar molds and types of plastics.

For the record I throw Innova, Discraft, Legacy and MVP/Axiom.

It's supposed to be all in good fun. However it is funny, in case you haven't noticed it seems to be cool to troll any and all Innova threads.
Yet doing the same in other threads draws attacks from all the fanatics.

+1 :clap:

Yet doing the same in other threads draws attacks from all the fanatics. I'm not trying to single you out, but there needs to be balance.

If people are always allowed to talk this and that in this type of thread then we should be allowed to do the same in theirs. Seems only fair right?

Innova is #1 and still growing and of course they are going to draw the ire of those that are against the mainstream anything. It's important to realize though that their beloved smaller companies are also growing and will eventually be subject to the same critiques. Especially when the same old complaints are too many similar molds and types of plastics.

For the record I throw Innova, Discraft, Legacy and MVP/Axiom.

Innova represents a big target for sure, and some people have become turned off by Innova product dilution over the years, and also due to so many new mfgrs and choices...human nature. I respect Innova, past products for sure, and new molds that are conventional and not gimmicky.

So, I agree with what you're saying. Trilogy passed the point of no return on clones and saturation awhile ago. Discraft has probably lost sales(or at least some sales growth) by avoiding this for the most part.

And I believe you're talking about a specific person coming into Innova threads and playing havoc, right? Can't say I'm surprised after the early MVP abuse dished out, and some of it personal. But, it really is all in fun like you say.

If they're doing the horse thing. Why the colt revolver stamp for the "colt"?