• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova's Version of "The Buzzz"?

like Booter said earlier the Lycan is very Buzzz like in flight for me

has a different feel in the hand though

My local store just got in a handful of CMD-2's and all of them had a dome. They look like they have a fairly high shoulder so I'd imagine they're never Buzzz flat correct?

Also, Discmania does produce the Gremlin, so if that's what you're looking for, it's available.

Not Buzzz flat no.

Buzzz vs Proper C-MD2
027.jpg

Buzzz vs Crap C-MD2
026.jpg

Good C-MD2 (pink) vs Crap C-MD2 Yellow
025.jpg

Innova just brought the dx flat top rocks back into production and I feel that they are similar to the buzz.but they will probably get flippyer quicker than the buzz because of the plastic.Still it is a great disc.

If you want a disc from innova that is like the buzzz that clearly means you like the buzzz. Why change something you like just so you can have an "all innova" bag?

Just stick with the buzzz and then you can save yourself some $$$.

good luck finding a cmd2 thats flat enough to be as good as a buzzz, i have not seen many available, but i have thought about switching as well just to keep things 'all innova'

I called DTWorld and they went through their stock and found me ones... I would suspect you could call any shop and they would compare for you if you cannot walk into one of them yourself.

If you want a disc from innova that is like the buzzz that clearly means you like the buzzz. Why change something you like just so you can have an "all innova" bag?

Just stick with the buzzz and then you can save yourself some $$$.
The Buzzz is the only non innova disc I have in my bag at the moment. So I thought it would be cool to ditch the buzzz and find another that flies like it.

Also, Discmania does produce the Gremlin, so if that's what you're looking for, it's available.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but innova used to make a Dx Goblin. It is now OOP but I guess it flew pretty straight based on the flight numbers (3|4|0|1) I had looked at. Here is a picture for you:

InnovaGoblin.jpg

Just throw a Buzzz, I don't understand people going out of there way to only throw one disc manufacturer's plastic.

If the disc flies well for you, throw it.

Just throw a Buzzz, I don't understand people going out of there way to only throw one disc manufacturer's plastic.

If the disc flies well for you, throw it.

Ditto

I used to be an all innova guy but now I carry (discraft, innova, mvp, westside and lat 64).

it's the shark. Othe than the little bump in the sharks wing they have the exact same profile.

King Cobra.

Westside Warship is like a glidey Buzzz-X if that makes sense, not Innova though...

Although I love me a flat Bar Stamp/Z Buzzz. One of the only non-Innova discs I carry.

The Buzzz is the only non innova disc I have in my bag at the moment. So I thought it would be cool to ditch the buzzz and find another that flies like it.

Why ?

Use the disc that works. Everything else is secundary.

On topic : How about the Mako ? I only tried it a few times, but it seemed to accept anything I do with it, just like my Buzzz.