• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still want to know where the money's coming from.
base salary x 11 pros plus incentives, travel expenses. disc manufacturing..etc
that's a lot for the owners to finance themselves with disc sales and personnal savings IMO.
there has to be a BIG sponsor somewhere in the woodwork.

This.:\

No sure why everyone is demanding who's holding the bank roll but really its not anyone's business if they don't want to reveal it and it sounds to me like people are spreading rumors about player compensation also. One person's guess in a post somehow becomes fact a couple pages later.
My guess is players will be splitting profits from all molds which for many of them is a huge jump from innova and discraft.. even if its 5 cent per disc per player. Even still they don't owe an explanation to anyone about finances and its rude for people to be demanding it. A change will come certainly though from other manufactures in how they handle sponsored players that is certain and thats great thing for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.