• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

For what it's worth, I received my order completion and shipping notification with tracking info today from Disc Nation and should get the disc in the next day or two. So assuming it's not just an empty box heading my way, these are in fact making their way out to the public. I'll be patiently watching my mailbox this week.

:popcorn:

HOLY OVERSTABLE!!! at least the one I threw. It was 188g. and straight BEEF.

not sure if that was the intent. or maybe I dont have the arm speed, but I throw my Kings and D4's close to 400ft.

HOLY OVERSTABLE!!! at least the one I threw. It was 188g. and straight BEEF.

not sure if that was the intent. or maybe I dont have the arm speed, but I throw my Kings and D4's close to 400ft.

Uh oh.............I hope this is a freak or else folks is phenna git nastay

:popcorn:

It is an awesome forehand disc. has lots of glide. throw it on a big anny and it just keeps going. but backhand for me, this disc is nuts. like Firebird nuts.

It is an awesome forehand disc. has lots of glide. throw it on a big anny and it just keeps going. but backhand for me, this disc is nuts. like Firebird nuts.

Is the color aqua or blue? Chris informed me that they lost track of the cooling times in the very first run and they turned out to be overstable...I believe those discs were blue but the aqua ones may be not as overstable. I will see what else I can get out of Chris.

Dgf,

I think all of mine are blue.

So is it safe to say it's the most stable disc you've ever thrown? :p

no. its one of the most overstable ones.

you have seen me throw. I cannot get this to turn at all throwing it flat. and it fights out of an anny instantly.

Its no where near the Stiletto in stability.

It is definitely low speed overstable. Feels like it will be a better forehand disc than backhand. Its very comfortable FH

Its no where near the Stiletto in stability.

It is definitely low speed overstable. Feels like it will be a better forehand disc than backhand. Its very comfortable FH

I really like it for forehand.

I may just have ****ty form. but I could not get this disc to move at all. it fought the entire time.

Latest posts