• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Iowa Collegiate Disc Golf Championships

jcarroll

Par Member
Looking for a point of contact regarding this qualifying event for the 2013 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships. Can't find any information on tournament director, registration, schedule of events.

http://www.ncdgc.com/qualifyingschedule.htm

Region 3 - Upper Midwest -- October 6th, Ottumwa, IA
Iowa Collegiate Disc Golf Championships

I'd send an email to [email protected] to see if they can get you any info about the Iowa tournament.

Via a quick google search I found a post on IowaDG.com about last year's tournament. There are names and contact info ... no idea if they're still good.

Good luck on getting info!

I'm on the team that is hosting this event and I will private message you a number you could contact for more information.

Friday Oct 5th is a doubles round at Memorial Park
Saturday Oct 6th two rounds of singles at Indian Hills Community College Campus

The TD should be Bob Kramer as well since he ran the one last year. We haven't really got that much information as well but I will send you the number and he should direct you to Alan King who is over all the collegiate events.

I'm sorry that Illinois State University won't be making an appearance. Good luck to all teams and players! Have fun!