• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Is Innova lacking a true understable fairway driver?

Yea man we all know its very illogical to want a premium plastic flippy fairway driver.
Wasn't baggn on anyone or anything, I think that was the first time a comment about base line was made that was relevant. Pro is the closest I get to base line.

If I want understable premium and fairway now that is difficult. So I agree that is all. Carry on.

Yea man we all know its very illogical to want a premium plastic flippy fairway driver.
Wasn't baggn on anyone or anything, I think that was the first time a comment about base line was made that was relaxant. Pro is the closest I get to base line. I was backwards complimenting the post hence the smiley face. Don't get your feathers ruffled.

If I want understable premium and fairway now that is difficult. So I agree that is all. Carry on.

This thread reminds me that I need to put a fresh DX Eagle-X in the Bag. When they finally get beat in, they're a sight to behold.

I've been wondering the same thing. Pro Leopards are really nice once you get a couple of rounds on them. In Star and Champ plastic Leopards start out pretty stable, for most people. And Innova doesn't really have a truly understable speed 7 driver. At least now that Eagle-L's are OOP/hard to find or whatever.
something like 7 5 -3 1 would be really nice. I guess it could become really popular too.

would mill and discmania count? innova does make them the polaris flippy verision is popular.

would mill and discmania count? innova does make them the polaris flippy verision is popular.

good point. I'd say the JLS is flippy enough, and far enough to be a fairway.
I know my JLS is flippy enough, but it's not new, and it's pro, so not sure, but this is a possible disc.

anyone know if a brand new champ or star JLS is flippy enough to do what OP wants?

No jls need to be seasoned to fill this role but they fill it beautifully once they seasoned. Out of the box they are straight stable kind of like a longer buzz

Latest posts