• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is this guy for real?

I think he's on to something. I'm gunna start saying "chwip chwip" every time I go to put.

I love the guys on Expert Village because half the time their advice is just to either throw it like every other "frisbee" you've ever thrown, or just go for it.

They might as well just say "go figure it out for yourself, because we sure as ---- don't know what we are talking about."

Bust a deal!.... Face the wheel!....

mashnut ftw. This guy will not go away. He keeps coming back like that one henchman from Mad Max 3, the one with the mannequin head on a stick in his corset.

My favorite character in "Thunderdome"..... How dare you insult his crazy @$$!

This is my favorite, apparently turbo putts from 10' are for experts only.

Seriously, if you live in Cali and you see this guy, kick him in the nads and say, "that was for BrotherDave."

If this dude lived in Louisiana, he would already be tied up behind someones tool shed.:|

This guy is nervous and trying to sound like an expert when he has noob knowledge.

I'd rather watch a cubby video.

That one's harder though. That's for experts ... only.

If you call a basket a "cage" or "golf target" or "frisbee net" then pretty much anything you say after that sounds like "blah blah blah blah blah".

What do you think his local scene thinks of him- or do they all talk/throw like that?
If so I'm moving and now will have a chance at states;)

Expert: Justin Lentz
Bio: Justin Lentz is a member of Disc Golf at the University of Colorado in Boulder. He has been playing and teaching disc golf for over ten years.
Filmmaker: Nili Nathan

Ten years? Is that like in Dog years?

The Dan Beato video is way better than this guy. He clearly knows the game. I am actually still questioning whether expert village clown's videos are serious or not. Haha I will laugh everytime someone uses the phrase "that was a great, great..."

2010 Collegiate disc golf results:

1st place Mississippi State, 106 strokes*
101st place Colorado State, 1875 strokes*

Championship called after one round and several great, great throws.

i saw a video of him and he turbo putted from like 5 feet out and missed so he said "yeah thats for pros only"

You can hear it hit the ground really quickly. If this isn't parody, I don't know what is.

If this is a parody...it isn't very funny. However, if it isn't parody...it should be an encouragement to us all. No matter how bad a round your having...think of this video and say to yourself, "Hey, it could be worse. I could be THAT guy spinning a disc on my finger in this video talking about my great, GREAT shot!"