• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] It's raining. Sell me some gummy Champ discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNThrower

Birdie Member
I can't throw this week so I guess I'll search for some new discs. I'm looking for the gummy Champion run of 2003-2005. Some are more flexible than others but all have a very similar feel. Some fold right in half and almost all are glass top clear discs (some exceptions). All I've found have had patent numbers and are preflight numbers.

Not all but SOME runs of the following discs are what I am looking for. You will know if you have the plastic I am looking for so if you have something else please let me know! Pre-Barry Beasts, Ontario Rhynos and Sharks, 11x Aviars, Spiders, Cobras. Haven't found a good Cobra yet.

Throwers are sometimes preferred so offer what you've got. Thanks!

The white/clear one in the middle is a king cobra..feels somewhat gummy brand new with a vegeta dye

Attachments

• 20140428_092829.jpg
    20140428_092829.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 97
I have a 7/10 red non-gummy, but finger printy, 168g scaled pfn Ontario cobra, and two new, never thrown 11x Aviars at 170g and 171g - standard KC color with purple foil stamps. PM if you are interested.

Bought this used in 2010. Dont know when it was produced.

8/10 175 my name/# on the rim

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Attachments

• DSCN0261.jpg
    DSCN0261.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0263.jpg
    DSCN0263.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 85
I've got some Beasts, a Leopard, and some Rhynos if you're interested... and I'll try to get you a picture of that Omega SS later as well

Thanks! I know we've talked Beasts before and I am good on those even though they are super pretty. Looking forward to the pics later on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts