• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

konza_kid ITB

Shift is incredibly comfy. I like the storage of a bigger bag for tournaments, or multiple tee shot practice rounds, but for just a one round day you can't beat the shift.

Gonna hang on to the b series for tournaments. With backups you usually have more time with it off. I am testing a 17 disc layout on as many courses as I can before I buy. No problems so far. Do you have the shift? Any other considerations to be aware of?

Gonna hang on to the b series for tournaments. With backups you usually have more time with it off. I am testing a 17 disc layout on as many courses as I can before I buy. No problems so far. Do you have the shift? Any other considerations to be aware of?

I have Shift. I will say it doesn't stand up quite as well as a big bag, so you have to be just a little more cognizant of where you're setting it down. This obviously varies based on how many and where you have the discs in the bag as well as water. It basically won't tip over with a full nalgene in the drink holder.

It's probably like 1/3rd the weight of my Voodoo Spinal Tap. I can probably fit 16-18 discs in it? Obviously drivers take up the least space and I carry a lot of putters so that is a factor. It's one of the most comfortable bags I've ever used.

I'll echo tx's sentiment on the shift. If you set it on a steep hill and it tips, its rolling and tumbling downhill. I think the full nalgene helps it build momentum. That said, I love the bag. Far and away the most comfortable I've owned. I haven't tried a pound bag. My other bag is a BX.

I'll echo tx's sentiment on the shift. If you set it on a steep hill and it tips, its rolling and tumbling downhill. I think the full nalgene helps it build momentum. That said, I love the bag. Far and away the most comfortable I've owned. I haven't tried a pound bag. My other bag is a BX.

I don't know which grip I have, it is a b-series, it doesn't have the side pockets that expand. Think the shift might have to be my next bag. Haven't noticed that I'm missing any shots with the current load out. How many can you usually fit in there?

I don't know which grip I have, it is a b-series, it doesn't have the side pockets that expand. Think the shift might have to be my next bag. Haven't noticed that I'm missing any shots with the current load out. How many can you usually fit in there?
I usually carry 18 in the shift. 3 distance, 4 hybrid, 3 fairway, 4 mid and 4 putters.
I could carry less. 16 discs carried with a cycle of backups is my ideal.

The recent bag, got rid of the roc3, I have been tracking my shots in a spreadsheet, and that was just over 1% of my throws, not worth carrying every round. Started messing with the leopard again and it is working wonderful right now. The run I picked up seems to actually be understable, it is like a faster comet. Also am trying out the raptor, so far it is exactly what I was looking for, basically I needed something in-between a thunderbird and a firebird. Seems to be just what was needed.

Putters:
2x yeti
1x esp zone
4x banger (d, 3 esp)

mids:
3x comet (2 esp, 1 z)

Fairways:
1x star leopard
2x star teebird
1x z raptor

drivers:
3x star destroyer

utility: (these aren't always in the bag, mainly on bigger open courses.)
1x star roadrunner
1x esp machete

New years resolution bag. I've been reexamining my bag and getting down to the basics. I am often tinkering, over analyzing, and what not. I was playing a round and my wife was walking along, I threw a firebird, messed it up and said something along the lines of "I hate that disc" and she asked me why I use things I don't like. With that epiphany, I went about finding discs for the last two months that brought a smile to my face and have settled on this setup for the time being. Going to try and keep it as close to this as I can for the future, and really learn my discs.

Putters:
2x ringer gt - just more consistent than the yeti
3-4x banger gt - favorite forever
1x esp zone - forehand approaches

Mids:

2-3x Comets - always makes me smile
1-2x Q-Sentinel - first throw back out of the stash and said "that is exactly what i'm looking for."

Fairways:
1x Leopard - fast comet, love it
1x z undertaker - just seemed to go wherever and do whatever I wanted it to.
1x z predator - what I always wanted a firebird to be

Utility:
1x roadrunner - roller
1x machete - only in the bag on super windy days

Drivers:
1x z crank - workable and replaceable
2x z force - right in between an xcal and destroyer. Thing of beauty.

Last couple of rounds. Haven't found a hole in the bag yet.

Putters:
2x ringer gt
4x banger gt
1x zone

Mids:
3x comet
2x sentinel

Fairways:
1xroadrunner - bought a heat to start working in the slot above this.
2x undertaker
1x pred - can't find a max weight z to pair with it yet

Drivers:
2x crank
2xforce

windy 2 under at shawnee mission park, the heat is as flippy out of the box as my roadrunner of two years. thought it would be more stable. good back up for my road runner though.

Putters:
2x ringer gt
3x banger gt
1x zone

mids:
3x comet
1x q sent

fairways:
1x roadrunner
1x heat
2x undertaker
2x predator

drivers:
2x crank
2x force

Picked up an Upperpark shift off of Facebook market place, it is pretty much brand new. Couldn't be happier, what a great bag.

played a short course yesterday in the snow, but had it all to myself.

putters:
2x ringer gt
1x zone
3x banger gt

mids:
3x comets
1x q-sentinel

fairways:
1x mantis
1x undertaker
1x heat
1x predator (this is currently fighting with a machete for this slot)

drivers:
1x crank
1x force

Got my Rebel in, first thoughts is this thing is huge. I could jam 30 in there if I wanted. Carries real comfortable for that big of a bag. Pretty stoked on it.

Putters:
2x ringer gt
1x zone
4x banger gt

mids:
3x comets
2x sentinels

fairways:
2x mantis
2x undertaker
1x vulture
1x predator

utilities:
1x heat
1x machete

drivers:
2x crank
2x force

made a few switches back, been comparing lots of molds here is what I came up with.

always in the bag-

putters:
2x ringer gt
3-4x banger gt

mids:
3-4x comets

fairways:
1-2x mantis
1-2x undertaker
1-2x thunderbird
1x road runner
1x firebird

drivers:
3-6x destroyer

in and out:

1x zone
1x sentinel
1x wraith
1x excal

really depends on what course and which bag I'm carrying that day, the shift seems to get more work than the rebel.

Bit of a reset/warm weather bag. Wanted more replaceable discs.
Been this line up basically the last month. Been shooting really good for me. This is in my shift bag

Putters:
2x kc aviar
1x dx glow aviar
1x esp zone

Mids:
3x roc ( 2 kc, 1 dx)
1x glow q sentinel

Fairways:
1x champ leopard
1x champ teebird3
1x q Draco
1x star roadrunner

Drivers:
4x star destroyer

What Destroyers are you tossing?
I like the simplicity of the fairway setup a lot. Not something I could easily replicate I think though.

What Destroyers are you tossing?
I like the simplicity of the fairway setup a lot. Not something I could easily replicate I think though.

right now I've got a 167 aj that is a flippy boy, a penned f2 that will turn on full pulls but comes back (not in headwinds), a 167 bottom stamp with a heartbeat that is beefy. Also have a 175 ricky that is my forehand driver. Have a few others that come in and out, like an echo that goes forever, but that only comes out on big open courses.

the fairways work great for me, I find most of my drives come from the destroyer, roc or aviar range, I've always been someone that likes to set the angle of the disc so neutral works good for me.

Dunked my new leopard at bad rock creek. Those things are way more stable fresh than I remember. Gonna stick with the mantis, like it better for sure.

Putters:
2x kc
1x glow dx
1x zone

Mids:
3x roc (2dx, 1 kc)
1x sentinel

Fairways:
1x mantis
1x teebird3
1x roadrunner
1x Draco

Drivers:
4x destroyer

messing with a spot or two, trying molds I always considered too flippy. Turns out my arm speed isn't as fast as I thought and am loving the two swaps.

Putters:
2x kc
1x glow dx
1x zone

mids:
3x roc
1x sentinel

fairways:
2x mantis
1x beast
1x rr
1x draco

drivers:
2x shryke
1x destroyer

league night out at cliff drive, shot -3 good for second in open. Hadn't played that track in months, probably would switch up two of my tee shots, but felt pretty good. Also, shrykes are a revelation for me, they go easy 30 - 50 farther than my destroyers, sometimes you got to admit your arm speed isn't as fast as you think it is. upper park shift:

Putters:
3x kc aviar
1x glow dx
1x zone

mids:
3x roc
1x sentinel

fairways:
2x mantis
1x beast
1x rr
1x draco

drivers:
2x shryke
1x destroyer

What I've been rocking lately

Putters:
2x aviar- putting
4x banger gt - because life is too short to be without the ones you love.

Mids:
2x comet -
1x buzzz
1x wasp

Fairways:
1x heat
1x undertaker
1x predator

Drivers:
2x shryke -
1x force

Sometimes in:
Mantis - instead of heat on wooded courses. Like the slower speed

Machete - beef in the wind

My putting hasn't been bad lately, but it hasn't been super comfortable, so I decided to get two new putters in a mold I've never tried and just stick with them. Maybe it was just a mental block, but I'm hitting everything right now.

Putters::
2x wizard
3x banger
1x zone

Mids:
2x comet
1x buzzz
1x wasp

Fairways:
1x heat
1x undertaker
1x predator