• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Krait

turso

Double Eagle Member
Trolol:

http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/491-new-disc-krait-is-pdga-approved.html

Between wraith and archon, and I thought they were getting ridiculous before.

If it really does what they say (very little fade while highly resistant to turning), then and only then does it deserve to exist. I doubt it can do it though.

this must have been the disc that was being referred to as "special k". it is actually something worth getting excited about, but i'm sure there will be more hate than hope/excitement.

the disc has great glide and what everyone calls forward fade. it does pretty much what the ad says. i was just confirming that is actually a good disc. i'm just as excited for this disc as i was/am for the fd.

What a stupid fucking name, I'd hazard a guess that 97% of DGers have no idea what a Krait is.....as well they shouldn't

Jesse B 707 said:
What a stupid fucking name, I'd hazard a guess that 97% of DGers have no idea what a Krait is.....as well they shouldn't

Why on earth would you limit information from people? That's fucking stupid if you ask me.

The name itself is nothing special, just a name of a snake, sounds pretty ok to me.

And if the disc actually works as they advertise it, it could be the first good driver innova's pushed out in a long time.

turso said:
Jesse B 707 said:

Why on earth would you limit information from people? That's fucking stupid if you ask me.

The name itself is nothing special, just a name of a snake, sounds pretty ok to me.

And if the disc actually works as they advertise it, it could be the first good driver innova's pushed out in a long time.
Limit information? I'm not suggesting that the word be stricken from the english language...just that it is a shitty sounding/looking name for a frisbee, there are most likely 50 cooler snake names they could have gone with instead. innova Cottonmouth? Why not? Anaconda.....sure, shit, a Vine Snake is almost as cool sounding as a Krait. It just makes me think of a crate.

Ah yeah, I see what you meant with the "as well they shouldn't" bit...my flu ridden brain overreacted slightly.

But yeah, each to his own, I don't mind it sounding like a crate though :)