• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude/Dynamic OOP molds

Can't say that burst has ever mattered much to me one way or the other. I didn't like the trend when they were charging an extra couple bucks for burst, but recently whenever I've bought discs burst and non-burst have been the same price. I do like having discs look different from each other in the bag, so having burst available gives my bag just a touch extra variety. So yay, I guess.

If the Burst is the only option for the GL River I will keep using it and buying it. I just want them to come back into production. I'm guessing it's a disc a lot of people like. Maybe they are changing the logo or something.

The Suspect is going OOP so I wont be shocked if any good trilogy disc goes OOP. I might cry, but I'll live. Haha

Can't say that burst has ever mattered much to me one way or the other. I didn't like the trend when they were charging an extra couple bucks for burst, but recently whenever I've bought discs burst and non-burst have been the same price. I do like having discs look different from each other in the bag, so having burst available gives my bag just a touch extra variety. So yay, I guess.

Initially they were charging more for burst at the wholesale level (IIRC, it was $1/disc more for burst), so retailers priced accordingly. They adjusted wholesale pricing at the start of the year so burst and non-burst are now the same (maybe when they decided it was going to be a standard thing). Presumably, retailers should be adjusting their pricing as well. In some cases, it might be a matter of when they bought their inventory and how fast it moves.

Looking at current low inventory of certain molds at DGC and Infinite leads me to believe these are on the hit list:

Bryce
Gobi
Sarek
Rakaten
Spike
Sinus
Musket
Core
Halo
Either old molds or gimmicky ones(overmold - dimples).

For Westside I fear for the above all the Pine, but also the Seer, Longbowman, and the Sampo.

Looking at current low inventory of certain molds at DGC and Infinite leads me to believe these are on the hit list:

Bryce
Gobi
Sarek
Rakaten
Spike
Sinus
Musket
Core
Halo
Either old molds or gimmicky ones(overmold - dimples).

For Westside I fear for the above all the Pine, but also the Seer, Longbowman, and the Sampo.

I'd be surprised if the Sinus was taken OOP; IIRC, it's fairly popular with the pros. But the rest of the list looks most very plausible.

I'd be surprised if the Sinus was taken OOP; IIRC, it's fairly popular with the pros. But the rest of the list looks most very plausible.

The only guy I recall promoting em was Feldberg, and he left Lat 64. Not cause and effect, but I wouldn't be surprised.

The only guy I recall promoting em was Feldberg, and he left Lat 64. Not cause and effect, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I know Matt Dollar liked and bagged the Sinus before he left for MVP. You might be right that the Sinus will be taken OOP, but it's like the Zone as a very OS putter that the better players tend to like. We'll see... months from now. :|

I know Matt Dollar liked and bagged the Sinus before he left for MVP. You might be right that the Sinus will be taken OOP, but it's like the Zone as a very OS putter that the better players tend to like. We'll see... months from now. :|

I actually think the Sinus will go OOP, I can't imagine a Trilogy player not having a Harp, more than any other disc, so why make a bunch of OS putter/mid tweeners when you have the #3 (Zone and Stego are #1 and 2 respectively) version on your side.

Probably all the Feldberg discs are candidates: Mace, Spark, Dagger, perhaps even Gladiator.

Dagger isn't going anywhere. It's Latitude's best selling putter. Dynamic usually includes a best sellers list in their wholesale orders. Zero Hard Daggers are pretty consistently listed in Latitude's top 20.

Probably all the Feldberg discs are candidates: Mace, Spark, Dagger, perhaps even Gladiator.

I'm not from Europe so this could be peer speculation but I believe that the Gladiator has some decent popularity among the latitude players on the other side of the pond.

It really just doesn't matter, especially since they're stringing this out. Because they're stringing this out, because we don't know what they'll cut, I'm just not going to buy any more Trilogy discs. At all.

It really just doesn't matter, especially since they're stringing this out. Because they're stringing this out, because we don't know what they'll cut, I'm just not going to buy any more Trilogy discs. At all.

Are you saying this process is what's going to make you not buy anything produced by them, or your not going to until this process is over?

Per Jeremy Rusco on today's Dynamic Discs Update on Youtube, Latitude 64 will put out a "first announcement" listing newly retired molds on Aug 22nd. A "second announcement" of yet more retired molds may also be coming at the end of September or early October.