• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Depends on the disc and what you want it for. I'd never buy a GL Trident, for example. A disc like that I prefer the grip and the little extra stability I get with the Opto plastic.

I've always prefered the grip of GL over opto, but in terms of a discs toughness? Opto Takes the cake, plus water beads off opto nicely :)

I saw a pic... almost red-orange. Let me see if I can dig it up.

This could it. Opto colorshift Skulboy Saint
561442_2987306661019_2040082884_n.jpg

That one was more of a one-of-a-kind special blend.
It had more orange in it than the other yellow Optos especially throughout the rim.
This pic doesn't really do it justice, but is the same disc.

7605797958_f3326f971d_z.jpg

would you guys recommend the gold over opto for the two extra bucks? I really want to throw some lat 64...

If you can't go out and splurge on both GL and Opto in the molds you want to try, I would recommend Gold Line over Opto. However, there are molds in which I prefer Opto over GL... XXX, Core, and the River lately too.

^ You have a warship, that's a good start to a Finnish collection! If only it was in Tourney Plastic :\ ;)

would you guys recommend the gold over opto for the two extra bucks? I really want to throw some lat 64...

I'm probably wrong but I have found opto to be more over stable than the gl. Also the opto seems to hold its stability longer. Anybody else?

Gold line is sexier to me though.

I like Gold Line in general over Opto only because Opto always feel's like it's really slick. Opto does seem to be more over-stable though.

I'm probably wrong but I have found opto to be more over stable than the gl. Also the opto seems to hold its stability longer. Anybody else?

Gold line is sexier to me though.

Basically in terms of "Jeeez in your pants" factor, GL is a pair of boxers full, ahead of opto.

I agree.