• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Here is my miniscule collection!

Good start!

I'm probably wrong but I have found opto to be more over stable than the gl. Also the opto seems to hold its stability longer. Anybody else?

Gold line is sexier to me though.

I like Gold Line in general over Opto only because Opto always feel's like it's really slick. Opto does seem to be more over-stable though.

I have found Opto to be more stable than GL in most molds that I have tried and currently throw. GL beats in very nicely, feels grippier, and does have some sexah swirls on a few discs out there.. Opto holds it stability, releases clean, and has some sick sparkles on a few discs out there..

All depends on how addicted you get... it never stops. There is a support group in the VIP forums.

Basically in terms of "Jeeez in your pants" factor, GL is a pair of boxers full, ahead of opto.

I agree.

There have been a few times when I need to be revived after seeing latitude 64 discs in large doses.

picture.php

How would an opto pain compare to a star San Marino roc? My local course has the opto pain in the used box, and my roc and I just aren't getting along like I had hoped. I like my roc for that over stable mid but I just don't throw it as well as I throw my comet or buzzz. I actually like how my roc flys. I just hate how I throw it.

I love all my discs from lat64 and westside. PROBABLY my purple king in vip plastic with gold stamp. SOOO PRETTY xD

I like that pinkish Saint cmchavis. Probably the 2nd sweetest GL saint i've seen in awhile.

I like that pinkish Saint cmchavis. Probably the 2nd sweetest GL saint i've seen in awhile.

I'm starting to like the GLs - I've been kind of stuck on the Opto/VIP plastics but the GLs are growing on me.

As I was typing this out, I just realized that over half of what I throw is Lat64/Westside plastic - a few months ago I didn't own any.

The GLs seem to need more seasoning to get good and grippy. A lot of the Optos are gummy and grippy right away. A course with some good dirt, sand and rocks would probably be helpful to a new GL.

you have too many Warships and not enough Saints

send me a Warship and I'll send you a Saint :D

edit: not enough with Sparkles...and I have extras

Nah always looking for both. The red shift 169 is taking the fuse out of the bag. Pain warship is a deadly mid set up. Can never have too many saints!!

my red shift 179 might do the same

I'm getting a very nice hyzer flip flight out of it
but I'm not getting the distance I'd really like (poor form obviously)

I should really try a lighter one...might be easier to get out there

in comparison I am quite surprised by how HSS the VIP Warships are

I'm liking the 169 tp. I am reaching 300 on a flip. Can force a turnover as well. I also am using a 169 VIP. Stoopid glide pushing 330 for me add hyzer it handles wind pretty well. VIP warship is a do it all mid it is taking shots away from the pain all the time for me.

Oh are we sharing Latitude family photos?

I'll collect mine and post a pic when I get off work. I'm only a mold or 2 away from being able to throw All-Lat bags for fun rounds.

I'm liking the 169 tp. I am reaching 300 on a flip. Can force a turnover as well. I also am using a 169 VIP. Stoopid glide pushing 330 for me add hyzer it handles wind pretty well. VIP warship is a do it all mid it is taking shots away from the pain all the time for me.

If you every want to get rid of that blue Opto Pain, hit me up! That thing is tasty, and I need some more blue Opto.

Latest posts