• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
I didn't know where to put this, and no one seems to be talking about them.

I'm bummed that Latitude only put the Pure and Sinus in Zero Hard. At least from what I saw on DiscNation.

I'm sure they'll put out the other putters in it soon, but I don't want to wait ; o ;

Anyone else grab some Zero Hard Pures today? I can't wait to get 'em in the mail. Was looking forward to this day for a while. Only wish I could have got some good colors. This means I will just have to spend more money when I find some pinks and blackies.

20130227_131142.jpg

20130227_131058.jpg

Whoever has a Facebook go look at the last post from Tompa Lompa in the latitude 64, Westside, and DD fan page. He posted the sweetest sword straight from the factory. Couldn't figure out how to get it on my phone to here or I would have. Now please insert random predictable banter about how you don't have Facebook. Oh and it's so pretty you might get a chubby.

^nice river! i have its cousin, different color stamp!! are those judges? thems nice!

Yeah, I saw em at the local store earlier tonight. I was like... "Well I want an xxx, and a hornet... But these are sweet... I hope they aren't more than $15 each, I could go without food for tonight lol" They were $15 each lol.