• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Discs Update

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
It has been awhile since I updated everyone and I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on whats happening.

1. Next week Icon Cannons will be available in the 167-175g weight range.

2. Pinnacle Rampages are available in the 168-175g range. I have already sold a few one here and heard good things.

3. Icon Clozers are out and the blues look amazing. I have seen 165-175g weight range.

4. Icon Clutch's are out and if you buy one from me and want a 144g one in pinnacle plastic I can add one in for your kid or you or for someone you want for a few bucks. I have a few of these premi weight ones.

5. There was 1500 1st run ghosts stamped with the ghost character. The production runs are now out. I have seen white, yellow, green, and red in the 1st runs.

6. Pinnacle Cannons have been coming out in some cool colors like Charcoal, cantelope, orange, teal, (lime looks sweet), pink, white, and a few others. Nice pearly look.

7. The Gravity Clozers have been getting great reviews from pros and they are calling them a right out of the box beat in KC Pro Aviar with enhanced grip. Very grippy.

8. The Ghosts should be released in Excel and Gravity in Mid to Late July as production runs.

9. Legacy is currently testing more versions of a protege type plastic to enhance durability. Hopefully good things to come with this plastic or just a reboot for the plastic all together.

10. If your looking for Legacy gear let me know as they have sweatshirts, dri fits, 3 types of hats, and cotton hats. Legacy also has stickers and vinyl stickers aswell. If you remind me I can addsome to disc orders.

11. If local clubs or vendors need banners ask me.

12. In 10 weeks Legacy is pushing to do a duel release of there second midrange and 1st fairway driver. Designs are done and they might even be off to the mold makers. I will release names as soon as I am aloud to. I will also post Steve Ricos qoute of what they will be like or fly simular to, plus what he wants out of them.

13. Steve Rico has been on tour this year with the National Tour promoting Legacy. He has a few top 10 finishes in the NT series and you will see him at worlds. Legacy hopes to sponser a few players soon once they get a few more molds out.

If you have any questions just please ask and I will do my best to answer them. There are a few Legacy team members on this site and if I cant answer a question I'm sure they will be able to.

Does Legacy want to sponsor a stay-at-home dad who isn't very good?

I kid, I kid. I look forward to the fairway driver!

Awesome stuff. If the ghost first run stamps look like that what will the production stamps look like?

Icon putters is awesome news. Has the vendor order form been made to resemble these changes? If it has PM me lion as i still need to get that in to you.

I will look at the order forms or make the changes if need be. I just sent out 20 icon putters to michigan today and to be honest I have just added a blue icon clozer to the bag for approach shots. This disc is sweet and it came out so awesome in icon and gravity. Give me a few days to update the order forms. Remember to ask for a banner. Legacy did leave alot of banners in Oregon during the beaver state fling.

Icon putters is awesome news. Has the vendor order form been made to resemble these changes? If it has PM me lion as i still need to get that in to you.

I believe the production stamp is simular to the 1st run, it just wont have the ghost character in the backround of the stamp.

Awesome stuff. If the ghost first run stamps look like that what will the production stamps look like?

Got a 172 Pinnacle Rampage a couple of months back at the SN Team Cup. Love it thus far! Interested in seeing some of the Ghosts and Clozers!

here is a picture of a new experimental metallic swirly cool new sweet plastic ghost. I guess all the disc companys really like this stuff

ghost metallic experimental by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

I love the look and feel of this ghost.

I can vouch for #6
Charcoal Cannon...semi gummy too
All my other Legacy drivers are really stiff

467686_324229714314217_1143562713_o.jpg

Who else besides me got one of the pre-production lightweight Rampages (or Cannons, if they're out there)? Mine feels freaking amazing, like what FLX wishes it would be (though I love FLX), but I haven't thrown it yet - not sure if I can get myself to do so..

(sorry for the flash picture, I really don't feel like going outside to take one in the sun right now)
7303228622_b951358c51_z.jpg

I've been thinking about picking up a Clutch, but I can't seem to find a profile shot. I know it's similar to a Magnet, but I'd just like to see it before I make the purchase. I checked out your thread about them, but the links are dead. Even started a thread asking if anyone has a profile shot, but no luck yet. Can you help a brother out?

Excel=DX/pro D
Protege=pro/x
Gravity=softer pro/X
Icon=star/ESP
Pinnacle=champion/Z

Last edited:

Latest posts