• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Discs Update

After that they need a super over stable mid/approach like a zone or gator, a more stable ghost, a flippy mid and super os driver and im set.

listened to the ricos interview today...they said a straighter mid and a speed 10ish driver are in the works....it was a great interview IMO and has me wanting to support them even more!

I love the ghost, would this be considered their straight mid? I would really like a flx type drone for the next mid or a krait like driver.

I think we'll see a speed 8-9 maybe 10 high speed overstable driver.
An understable mid would sell but I'm just going to rotate Ghosts.
I would like to see a slightly overstable putter.

I hear the red icon clutch's are very overstable. I was trying to convince Steve for a speed 9 type disc that was like a firebird next. Hoodies are due in anytime and when they come in I will let everyone know. I do have a light weight pinnacle clutch at the house. I'm sure that the designs they have one there board are what they think will best be added into the disc world and what they would like to see.

Steve Rico signature clutches are coming, also I think that some type of program will be made available to get any stamp Legacy has ever used on any disc u want for say a few extra bucks or less if I can get them. Maybe display a page that shows all the stamps they have ever used and u can pick. Something cool like that. I also think this year wih Legacys stock rising and the company growing that they will have more color and disc choices on hand to help meet demand.

I hear the red icon clutch's are very overstable. I was trying to convince Steve for a speed 9 type disc that was like a firebird next. Hoodies are due in anytime and when they come in I will let everyone know. I do have a light weight pinnacle clutch at the house. I'm sure that the designs they have one there board are what they think will best be added into the disc world and what they would like to see.

Steve Rico signature clutches are coming, also I think that some type of program will be made available to get any stamp Legacy has ever used on any disc u want for say a few extra bucks or less if I can get them. Maybe display a page that shows all the stamps they have ever used and u can pick. Something cool like that. I also think this year wih Legacys stock rising and the company growing that they will have more color and disc choices on hand to help meet demand.
What is the Steve Rico Clutch all about?
This all sounds really good. I don't change my bag much, in fact I used the same discs for two years until I changed a few this fall. The Ghost made it in the bag to replace Rocs and I went with the clutch as a putter because I switched back to spin putting and the Clutch worked the best for me.

Last edited: