• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Discs Update

Nvm. Here you go:
c3d6add4.jpg

Ahh, thank you, good sir :thmbup:

Excel=DX/pro D
Protege=pro/x
Gravity=softer pro/X
Icon=star/ESP
Pinnacle=champion/Z

Too simple of a comparison, but I guess there really is not much else that can be said. I absolutely love Pinnacle but it feels completely different than translucent plastics. It is very gummy-feeling and forgiving but in no way floppy. It would be if you could take the best qualities of Pro and Champion and mix them together. Now, I have not put my Canons to the brick wall test so I cannot speak about their ultimate durability, both otherwise so far so good.

I also love my Ghosts in Icon but did not like how they felt in the other plastics. I am very curious to see how the Ghost would perform in Pinnacle.

This is in no way a shameless plug for anything, but I could convert my entire bag over to Legacy with no reservations once the fairway driver and understable mid like a Meteor were released.

The protege plastic is being redesigned. A couple weeks to go until test Rivals will be out. October will mark when the ghost will be available as a fundraiser in pinnacle plastic. Gravity plastic is soft and grippy. Light weight cannons are out I believe. I will ask about getting some to DGCR.

I have only seen cannons in pinnacle at under 170g

The ghosts in the metallic looking plastic are out there and are sweet, but I believe only 40-50 were made and have been tested. I believe once Legacys marketing team comes up with a way to represent the new plastic to the market they will. They have been slammed with custom stamping and preping there new release and plastic testing. Pinnacle ghosts are scheduled for release in October as fundraisers only and I plan to get some made. I will see if there is any new strategy on the metallic plastic discs.

The ghosts in the metallic looking plastic are out there and are sweet, but I believe only 40-50 were made and have been tested. I believe once Legacys marketing team comes up with a way to represent the new plastic to the market they will. They have been slammed with custom stamping and preping there new release and plastic testing. Pinnacle ghosts are scheduled for release in October as fundraisers only and I plan to get some made. I will see if there is any new strategy on the metallic plastic discs.

That is fantastic! Please let me know when that metallic plastic comes out...I'm getting one instantly. Been drooling over it for months

listened to the ricos interview today...they said a straighter mid and a speed 10ish driver are in the works....it was a great interview IMO and has me wanting to support them even more!

I've downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to listen yet. Those are 2 of my big wants from them.

i had 2 kids running around crazy but im pretty sure thats what i heard...maybe John or someone who didnt have there kids running around can confirm