• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Patriot Release and Purchase Interest

Pearl White or Purple would be my first choice, Pink/Salmon is next choice. (light green is okay too)
175g White/Black/Blue stamp. Just one :D Production run is fine.

I would like one in max weight. Could I see the skullboy stamp and the production stamp so I can decide which one I want?

I would like one in max weight. Could I see the skullboy stamp and the production stamp so I can decide which one I want?

This is the lion stamp:

8dabcdc9.jpg

Last edited:
Ok the first 1000 made are all going to be red, white, and blue. Since I am securing one of the first orders. These will be all the colors I get next week but I will place another order for the following week to secure more colors when there available. I also heard that the weight range will be 173-175g for the first batch and the next batch will have lower weights similar to the rival release. I will do my best to get what I can and then go back and get another order the following week to try new weights and colors. Also DGCR members will have a jump on most people on these. I am taking all stamp requests and seeing what legacy will do for me for this site. I am lowering my order to get half now and half the next week to meet the color and weight demand. Thank you and feel free to ask questions.

definitely want one of each color.... weight not really an issue, since it would be basically max weight it sounds like at first. Will want to go 1st run stamped Im almost positive.