• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Lid Lovers

I was trying to quote one of David's posts when the mod must have gotten hold of it. Ha.

Are you doing all S names for RDG?

I was trying to quote one of David's posts when the mod must have gotten hold of it. Ha.

Are you doing all S names for RDG?

That's starting to happen a lot......

And RDG Lid would be awesome especially with their flight plate design. Much better than the Headrick Rings.

Let me just do it this way:

Jamie, Snapper is a great name but that word has other meanings in the common vernacular. Might want to avoid that name due to potential connotations.

Anyway, I can't wait for a Fossil blend lid.

Those rings are awesome, junior! :mad:

I didn't even think about them using their style of flightplate. Interesting...

Our thumb contour kills glide though. I want the Snappr to SOAAARRRRRRR

Would you be doing anything to the flight plate or keep it smooth? If you could make a more overstable Sonic with the fastback that would be awesome!

Leviathan HAS to be a driver. So you gotta go another direction with a Lid. I think Snapper is ok. Are you committed to the S theme?

Would you be doing anything to the flight plate or keep it smooth? If you could make a more overstable Sonic with the fastback that would be awesome!

Not sure honestly. I just thought about making a Polecst competitor in some killer plastic and calling it a day. Now you have me thinking.

Not sure honestly. I just thought about making a Polecst competitor in some killer plastic and calling it a day. Now you have me thinking.

Hmmmm the only downside to a Sonic type disc is having it in the bag without the fastback warping so a Polecat style might be more accessible.

People will no doubt hate this... But.. I would love a polecat with a curved inner rim similar to an ion or dkg fairway driver.

Please make a Condor-esque disc and call it the Tortoise.

Edit: Pretty please.

Last edited: