• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Little Mulberry - Georgia's next course to drive by and review

Is there a Facebook group for LMP pretty much telling people to come here and give lame 5 disc reviews just to bump up its score? If not, I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a facebook group though, and people weren't pleased at Redneck Machismo's 0disc rating.

The third comment on a post complaining about that 0disc review, was me asking that if people wanted to review LMP on DGCR, please put effort/thought into the reviews and don't pull a PKP.

... so far LMP reviews seem to be going than PKP reviews overall.

Is there a Facebook group for LMP pretty much telling people to come here and give lame 5 disc reviews just to bump up its score? If not, I wouldn't worry about it.

Not exactly.....but lots of newer players and course reviewers - the same kind that if "coached" or feeling that "since it's the best course in Gwinnett County it must be a 5 disc course" could turn it into a PK type reviewing frenzy - which of course then starts the "PK backlash effect". :D

Played one, reviewed one.

Well thank goodness I had some time to update my profile so all you trolls can pass some judgement on how credible my review is or isn't. Take the reviews for what they are instead of whining because your course may or may not be as good or well received.

Sac! up and Sling a D, it is more fun than this nonsense.

Take the reviews for what they are
Sounds like the people who red thumbed your review did just that. A course being an hour from home is not a legit con. I don't know why so many people insist on putting that in the cons section.

Just some advice for first time reviewers, (and in all fairness, it really shouldn't have to be this way), but if your first or worse yet only standing review is a '5', you're just sending a message to everyone here that you aren't taking the review process seriously, and just want to pump up the score of some course you like. In those people's minds, you don't know what a true '5' is yet. Filling your profile helps a little, but your '5' would garner a little more respect if you had some 2's and 3's alongside it in your review history.

Latest posts