• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

lookin for a bag

Sloan

Birdie Member
dont know anything about any bags, what is a good bag with backpack straps that can hold atleast 15 discs and a putter pocket would be cool too. can anyone help me out and if so where is the best place to get a good deal on one?

Are you still interested in trading that Stratus with the sweet dye? I've got Fade bags and quad straps. I'm sure we could work something out if you're interested in a Fade Gear bag. I've got every color in both the Crunch Box and Tourney bag.

I got my FADE Tourney Bag($42) and Quad straps($35) for about 85 total off after shipping off ebay. I do recommend both there brands as FADE makes execllent products at low prices and Phenix quad's are much more reliable and last longer than the cheap innova straps.

Fade crunch or tourney with Quad straps, very comfy, nice set ups.

gorilla boy simian is nice too :)

built in seat...vertical stack...external putter pockets...can store/handle a water bladder(camelpak)....built in quads :)

Another good thing about the Simian is that Mike knows where you could get one for a good price :)

Another good thing about the Simian is that Mike knows where you could get one for a good price :)

tru....tru....only because I wanna get on in another color. i'm a bag whore :)

fade crunch with innova straps should be all you need , i carry 10 drivers, 3 mids and 3 putters in mine, should cost you about 65 dollars total on disc golf center

For 15 discs, THE bag to get is the Gorilla Boy Chimp. It's super light-weight, on the smaller side, and lasts forever. Chris, who makes them, is active on the forums (here and at DGR.) He makes a seriously quality product for a great price ($60+ $10ish shipping for a chimp.)
I've had a spider monkey for two years, and it still looks brand new. I don't know anyone who has a GB bag that doesn't love it.

fade crunch with innova straps should be all you need , i carry 10 drivers, 3 mids and 3 putters in mine, should cost you about 65 dollars total on disc golf center

Fade bags are great, but I strongly suggest going with any strap over the Innova ones. If you get the Innova straps there is a 98% chance they will tear in some spot or another before the end of the year, probably before a 3 month period if you play often. To this day I have not seen one pair of Innova Straps that havent been rigged together with ties and string.

My own personal experience I ordered a pair and when I got them out of the box they ripped. I contacted Innova in Rock Hill and went to pick up a pair that were supposedly "new and improved". The representative there told me he didnt know why they were still making straps because they always get returned but that these new ones should fix the problem. 2 weeks later the left shoulder strap broke clear in two at the plastic hook. They offered to replace them again but it wasnt worth the trouble.

Gateway makes straps for 20 some dollars that are better. I believe Fade have some that are better, or just pay the extra for Phenix straps that will never break or the new gel straps.

i ended up getting the hat rack black tourney bag with the fade straps. cant wait for them to get here super excited. thanks bikinjack

Great choice on the Fade Bag. Can't beat the quality for the price. I have the Fade Tourney Psycho w/ Phenix Quads and love them both. I play several times a week and my bag has held up perfectly. Enjoy.

Latest posts