• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for nice looking KC Pro Teebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito

Birdie Member
Looking for a X-mas present for myself, but I'm gonna be kind of picky. I'd like a beautiful KC Pro Teebird. What do I mean by "beautiful"? Not sure, but I'll know it when I see it. For starters, it should be:

- without ink
- new, newish or in pretty nice shape
- ideally under 170g, but I'll look at anything

So, what's out there?

^^^ I think that must have been a Ford Tbird that you were watching.

I'd be willing to get rid of this. brand new 174. no ink

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 75
Bump.

Couch cruiser did that to call out someone harassing him on eBay. I cause someone acutally called him out on his absolutely ridiculous prices! I hope no one every buys his over priced stuff.

I just saw 2 on a popular E-auction site. One is 80 bucks, and I saw another for $25k

Still looking...help me give you Xmas money...anything green, red or purple out there?

Bump.

Couch cruiser did that to call out someone harassing him on eBay. I cause someone acutally called him out on his absolutely ridiculous prices! I hope no one every buys his over priced stuff.

That is because this guy sucks! Anyone who charges what he does on discs is in the sport for the wrong reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.