• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mako3

I think they'll probably wait to see how these go. At least they have a nice flat line up to compete with wasp/buzzz/comet now. And by now I mean whenever the discs finally drop.

They already have the three to compete...Stingray, Cobra and ROC. All three are great and cover an array of shots. Though, it seems not many give the Stingrays or Cobras much love anymore.

The Roc3 is straighter than a Roc. The Shark3 is more stable than a Roc3.

So, the Shark3 is a Roc?

By that logic, The roc3 is straighter than a Gator. The Shark3 is more stable than a Roc3.

So a Shark3 is a Gator.

In addition, that means Gator == Roc.

Dat logic don't fly.

They already have the three to compete...Stingray, Cobra and ROC. All three are great and cover an array of shots. Though, it seems not many give the Stingrays or Cobras much love anymore.

Stingrays and cobras are both pretty understable though, aren't they? I would really call any of those straight, unless you say the roc is. But then you don't have an OS one.

By that logic, The roc3 is straighter than a Gator. The Shark3 is more stable than a Roc3.

So a Shark3 is a Gator.

In addition, that means Gator == Roc.

Dat logic don't fly.

You know, at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they made a Champ Gator, slapped a cool DX Shark stamp on it, and sold it as the Shark3.

J/K....sort of.

You know, at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they made a Champ Gator, slapped a cool DX Shark stamp on it, and sold it as the Shark3.

J/K....sort of.

Half fish, half reptile, all dangerous. Introducing the new Crocoshark, a midrange with bite.

Stingrays and cobras are both pretty understable though, aren't they? I would really call any of those straight, unless you say the roc is. But then you don't have an OS one.

Stingray is a bit understable, the Cobra is stable. ROC slightly over.

For a new player the straightest disc out of the box will be a Stingray or Cobra.

I don't think those champ sharks are the new Shark3. Probably some recently "found" stock.

I'm interested in the Mako3. Should be a nice disc if it molds up flat and grippy. I would throw one.

Was there ever a Shark or Mako 2?

Shark 2 is the one where the kids rebel and go off on a sailing trip to the rocky outpost, only they are chased by the deadly fish. A helicopter explodes and Roy Sczxwheider kills the mean guy in a shocking finale.

I'll be testing the Mako3 really soon. Excited.

the shark3 is in the new super clear champion plastic.

the whole "flies like this discs must be this disc" do you guys never throw a discs on feel or is it just flight that names discs?

the shark3 is in the new super clear champion plastic.

the whole "flies like this discs must be this disc" do you guys never throw a discs on feel or is it just flight that names discs?

welcome to dgcr. where every driver is a tbird and 30 discs go straight but none go straighter than a buzzz.

Latest posts