• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mamba Now in production and Shipping with BG ams Stamp

Just threw my mamba. Turn and burn city in the 10 mph head wind, but it went straight in the tail wind. I was surprised it didnt turn at all and actually had some fade. I threw it in the field by my house so i dont know how far i threw it but it was farther than i usually throw my sidewinders. In my few throws i was impressed and it reminded me of a faster leopard. As far as its flight rating of -5 turn, id have to throw it more because it seemed more overstable than my sidewinders. I cant wait to throw it again! The one i threw was 175g pink.

This Mamba looks like the flippiest piece ever! -5 REALLY

@disclizard: shipped today priorty mail . . . threw in a personal signed mini - thanks for supporting the event.

any other reviews on this?

kind of tempted to try this but I think I'd rather just throw a blizzard katana for max D lol

Gonna need some more time to make a final judgement, but this thing is definitely flippy. I let a buddy who has trouble turning anything over and he got a nice right turn out of it (RHBH). Gonna be a good disc for beginners. After a few tries, I finally was able to throw a decent BH roller with it. I don't know if it will stay in the bag for anything other than rollers, but it's been fun to play with.

Just got mine, man the wing is flat! It's got the lowest PLH I've seen. Set it flat on a table and the outside edge is only a couple mm from touching the table. Domey sucker too. Supposed to rain tomorrow so I probably won't get to flip it 'til Thursday.

Sorry for the poor quality:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn that is a weird looking disc. It looks like the weight distribution is so lopsided toward the dome that it's just going to tip right over on rollers. Hardly see it being useful in that respect unless you need your disc to sit down immediately and then flip up from an extreme angle all the way past vertical and over to the right...

Last edited:
They hyzer flip really nice! these are probably going in my bag permanently.

you mind me asking how far you throw? lets say for someone that throws in the 325ft range.. think it would prob be a nice s turn type driver or more dead straight?

Latest posts