• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marm O. discs

I've been slacking on posting stuff. Here are a few things that have been released recently. The last two are a matched pair; the red disc is the fill-sized disc and the white is a mini. I love how the mini is the punchline for the full-sized disc! Also, y'all are getting a sneak preview on the Conrad commemorative disc since it hasn't been publicly released yet. That should hit the market in a few days I think. They let me do his stamp since he is my hometown hero!
tmtdams-main-stamp-on-disc.jpg

gbtt-final-stamp-on-disc.jpg

santa-claws-trifoil-final-stamp-on-disc.jpg

santa-claws-single-foil-final-stamp-on-disc.jpg

zen-shryke-final-stamp-on-disc.jpg

conrad-final-stamp-on-disc.jpg

hydra-final-stamp-on-disc.jpg

hydra-final-stamp-on-mini.jpg

I don't post that often any more, I just mainly read, but I had to jump on and say, that Shryke, wow! Love it!

I don't even throw the mold and I had to jump on and buy one.

...Neutron FX.. Which was the rare foil variation.. Maybe?
There were 2 variants.

I designed to have dark/medium/light tones of the same color (black/gray/white)
AFAIK, MVP can only do this with one other color: dark blue, medium blue, and chrome. I don't think they have shades of other colors. So this was the official variant. 10 of those were made.

Some of the Electron Anodes were stamped with black/chrome/white because the gray has troubles on Electron. So that is an unofficial variant... more like a tweak.

This is one of my most recent projects, Millennium's LE Calvin Heimburg Lunar Draco. These are sold through the Millennium shop HERE if you are interested in them. They never told me how many they are making but I suspect they won't last long.

This is the first public video where I am overlayed on top of the animated workflow. The others don't have the longer gaps where I'm not talking and they are shorter. I'd be interested to hear your feedback on how to improve the video.

I don't know, seems like a reasonably good video to me. Very real. Seems unscripted, I like that. Great art. Meh I'm not a good critic, sorry.

As far as improving it, naked ladies always come to mind, but corporate would never approve. Could always do a little Buck 65 homage where the girls cruise past in the back of an El Camino dancing when you aren't looking. (A la "Wicked and weird" ).

So no helpful suggestions here that don't involve boobs.

I don't know, seems like a reasonably good video to me. Very real. Seems unscripted, I like that. Great art. Meh I'm not a good critic, sorry.
LOL, thanks!

I like the video much. Thanks!
thank you too! I just noticed your avatar says you are from Ulm Germany... I was born in Augsburg right next to there :) Later moved to Mannheim/Heidelberg until I was 9. Small world!

I just noticed your avatar says you are from Ulm Germany... I was born in Augsburg right next to there :) Later moved to Mannheim/Heidelberg until I was 9. Small world!
Funny! From the international perspective that's both right around the corner. :)

Unveiling my new Rhyno stamp! I started throwing the Rhyno when it was relatively new and it was the first putter I really clicked with. I've been waiting to make this stamp for a VERY long time :)

We are opening the new Rhyno stamp for pre-orders; the form is located HERE.

Innova East is currently open for custom stamping but I have no guarantee they will stay open. We are expecting these to ship before May but, of course, we can't promise that.

92466028_3665198440218870_4348477739490082816_n.jpg

92360334_3665198500218864_1703368773869764608_n.jpg

shamroc-photo-small.jpg

Despite liking the wordmark, I eventually thought the knotwork pattern helped strengthen the piece. I love the look of the knotwork but it sure is a pain to draw!!!

I am late to this but...
I take it that the normal way (hand drawn on physical medium) of using pegs and string to lay out knotwork is not able to be reproduced with your software?

If one had CAD software, that should be possible.

It looks awesome regardless. Wish I had been paying attention last year.

Latest posts