• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marm O. discs

Here's one from tonight.
All Sharpie, drawn on a Makani.
Stippling takes waaaaay too long :doh:
picture.php

Freakin sweet.

Always enjoy checking back here for more of your awesome art. Keep it up.

Thanks!
here is a 175g (?!?!?) DX Rhyno. The image is all Sharpie (of course) but would really be better described in dye. But I love Rhynos and I love DX soooooooo... here we are. The design wraps all the way around to the bead so it looks sweet as it is swirling through the air. I will eventually do a more Sharpie-friendly version of this image but that will be on the back burner for now.
picture.php

Thanks!
here is a 175g (?!?!?) DX Rhyno. The image is all Sharpie (of course) but would really be better described in dye. But I love Rhynos and I love DX soooooooo... here we are. The design wraps all the way around to the bead so it looks sweet as it is swirling through the air. I will eventually do a more Sharpie-friendly version of this image but that will be on the back burner for now.
picture.php

Again, WOW!

That rhyno is sick. Wow

Marmoset, do you have a link to all your work? Some of the links earlier in this thread are dead. Clicked on your sig hoping for something good, only to be transported right back here.

Marmoset, do you have a link to all your work? Some of the links earlier in this thread are dead. Clicked on your sig hoping for something good, only to be transported right back here.

Ugh. I've been meaning to fix that. It has been on the back burner for a long time. I hope to get to it soon, thanks so much for showing interest!
In the meantime, please enjoy another 175g DX Rhyno. Dedicated to all the hot rodders and gearheads on these forums.
I might add a pair of crossed cam shafts behind the pistons; depends on how much I hate it when I look at it in the morning! LOL
picture.php

Ugh. I've been meaning to fix that. It has been on the back burner for a long time. I hope to get to it soon, thanks so much for showing interest!

With your skills, you should have an online album.

Wow. If I had looked in this thread first, I probably wouldn't have posted my efforts in the dye-a-day thread. Marm, that is some fantastic work!

Your stuff is on point 100% of the time. It's impeccable really.

Kudos
Thank you so much! I really appreciate hearing stuff like that!

In other news, I be lazy.
The earliest links in this thread have broken but I don't have a site for my body of work yet.
Since a few have asked for the links, here are the images that are missing from the beginning of the thread:

crazed-warthog.jpg

pro-teebird.jpg

cartoony-rhino.jpg

dx-skull-aviar.jpg

champ-leo-frog.jpg

kc-roc-snake.jpg

gateway-demon.jpg

dx-aviar-black-widow.jpg

dx-aviar-web.jpg

scary-clown-mini.jpg

Wow, you got an incredible talent. Have you considered contacting a few disc companies in an attempt to getting your art on retail discs?

Thanks Coppertop!
Here is one I did for my Polecat flingin' buddy 93EXCivic.
I tossed a little Rambo-action at our Polecat mascot; 100% manlier IMO! It's so much manlier that my moustache just sprouted a moustache!
picture.php

It is 100% more awesome in real life too. :thmbup:

Latest posts