• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marm O. discs

I decided to do a quick doodle last night... on an Aviar PandA naturally!
Apologies to Laocoon and his sons :)
panda-small-with-lines.jpg

LOL, thanks. There are some really talented dudes out there, ZAM and Cam are two of them. I'm honored to be clumped in with them!

I hope to have more to add to this thread very soon. I think I have 5 different stamps coming out in the next few months, some as early as next week!

IDK if this is the right place...

Marm did a huge solid by facilitating a long time dream dye design for me.

I think I may try another one with a dark color in the rim for contrast.

If you're not familiar it's based of a weapon used by an alien Hunter of sorts from the movie "predator 2".

Another example for marm O's fine work.

Attachments

• IMG_20170514_083810.jpg
    IMG_20170514_083810.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 132
Those discs are incredible! When I first got into the hobby I was also into bowling so to amuse myself I would sharpie bowling ball names onto discs that shared the same name. Beast, Rhino Pro (pro rhino), nuke, pulse, etc.
Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread has been quiet recently... because I've been busy making stamps for people.
Here is the Axiom Discs Tenacity with the limited edition Artist Series stamp.
Thanks for putting this together Axiom! Aligning three different foil colors is not easy and y'all did a fantastic job!
disc + original drawing:
axiom-fish-disc-comparison.jpg

I'll add the other stamps as thy roll in :)
I'm very excited about one of them in particular ;)

All of the animal designs you do are awesome and just gave me a sweet idea for a set of discs. The five animal style of martial arts as a series. Now I just need to cultivate talent like you have and make it happen.

All of the animal designs you do are awesome and just gave me a sweet idea for a set of discs. The five animal style of martial arts as a series. Now I just need to cultivate talent like you have and make it happen.

Thanks!
You don't have to cultivate your own talent... there are other ways of making it happen ;)