• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

I just put in an order but the Pro D Surge still came up at the regular price. I put a note in the billing section...

Sorry about that Nathan! For some reason it looks like the Surges hopped back to regular price from when I looked at it... I'll send a message in, and when I go in tomorrow I'll double check to make sure we put you down on the refunds list.

Thanks Ken! Tell Jason I think you deserve a raise for going above and beyond!:thmbup:

Haha thanks! I wish.. school costs are no bueno!

Also you're all set, let me know if the partial refund doesn't reappear in a few days.

What's up with all the different names for the pink innova discs? Did you guys make all those up, or is that what innova actually called them?

I like "Inner Jackie Chan pink" :clap:

What's up with all the different names for the pink innova discs? Did you guys make all those up, or is that what innova actually called them?

I like "Inner Jackie Chan pink" :clap:

When we make discs natural beauties, special black, or pink, we give them cool or funny names. It just seems fitting and it's fun. :)

When does marshallstreet get more x outs? I'm trying to buy tons of plastic soon but at X out prices! :)

Which company (or companies)?

DiscMania X-Outs just went up today (Our DiscMania comes through Innova, so thought it was worth mentioning in case).

We do have some Innova X-Out sitting in the back that we've just gotten in, just need to be weighed. It's all CFR/not stock X-Outs though.. off the top of my head I remember seeing some Glow Terns, gummy Terns, gummy Bosses, etc. Those should be up by Friday at the latest.

We just restocked normal Innova X-Outs about 2 weeks ago; for the most part we requested as many new colors/molds as possible. Next big order of X-Outs would probably be in about a month or so, depending on our stock.

Hope this helps!

DiscMania X-Outs just went up today (Our DiscMania comes through Innova, so thought it was worth mentioning in case).

We do have some Innova X-Out sitting in the back that we've just gotten in, just need to be weighed. It's all CFR/not stock X-Outs though.. off the top of my head I remember seeing some Glow Terns, gummy Terns, gummy Bosses, etc. Those should be up by Friday at the latest.

We just restocked normal Innova X-Outs about 2 weeks ago; for the most part we requested as many new colors/molds as possible. Next big order of X-Outs would probably be in about a month or so, depending on our stock.

Hope this helps!

If you have any day of what you get, I'm looking for classic aviars, roc3s, Eagles, star firebirds, star xcals, star Valkyries

Do you guys have kastaplast (or however you spell it) k2 berg yet? Only place I can find them online is Clearwater and I won't buy from them again if I can help it

Do you guys have kastaplast (or however you spell it) k2 berg yet? Only place I can find them online is Clearwater and I won't buy from them again if I can help it

We don't have plans to get any in the near future unfortunately. I will definitely ask if plans had changed recently but I don't think it's likely.

Last edited:

Latest posts