• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
I actually love the eclipse anode but wish the grippy outer plastic was also on the inner rim.

You guys are fun, it appears as tho I did win. I was awarded no points for making everyone dumber, but get to sniff Crack from outta Crack. Ions for life, I'm out :)

I just saw it on FB O_O...was about to post heh.

DIhMMfj.jpg

Rut roh... Seems the Beast is taking food from the mouth of Avery's child.

White Knights assemble!

Guessing Innova gave Avery a buy out check to make this happen. Dont think they would screw him over like that.

Does anyone see a problem with the photo - that the main part of the disc has a flag foil stamp and Paul's name is a rainbow foil stamp?

After Sexton getting a signature DD, I half expected Paul to get a signature PD on the DM store limited run. But a production run destroyer to come out first makes a lot more sense! :)

Now he needs a speed 6-7 disc and people can have a McBag to cover all shots.

The real question is, what is the first Climo sig disc to go to Paul? The only ones he throws are the champ Firebird and Teebird. Which of these would be more likely to go to Paul for his next Worlds win?

Probably the Firebird, IMHO. But my actual answer is "neither" until Climo retires.

The real question is, what is the first Climo sig disc to go to Paul? The only ones he throws are the champ Firebird and Teebird. Which of these would be more likely to go to Paul for his next Worlds win?

I *think* McBeth throws Star Teebirds although I could be wrong. Climo's sig is on the champ Teebird, not the Star Teebird, so McBeth could definitely get his sig on the Star Teebird. I thought that was what he was going to get this time. It would make a lot of sense. The Star Teebird's got to be one of the best selling discs in Innova's lineup, and it's got no signature on it.