• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
Innova doesn't enjoy producing champ polecats. Not happening.

Screw their expensive shipping, found this at my local store today when they got their shipment!

Attachments

• 20150911_123733_resized.jpg
    20150911_123733_resized.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 135
Screw their expensive shipping, found this at my local store today when they got their shipment!

Wow, so he has both a tour series Nova and his sig on the stock stamped Novas now! So I guess the Nova is the true answer to the question posed in this thread. Nice.

EDIT: His SIGNATURE is not technically on the disc, but I gotta believe he's still collecting some royalties with his name on it.

Wow, so he has both a tour series Nova and his sig on the stock stamped Novas now! So I guess the Nova is the true answer to the question posed in this thread. Nice.

EDIT: His SIGNATURE is not technically on the disc, but I gotta believe he's still collecting some royalties with his name on it.

i haven't watched all of the coverage but found it funny he puts out new nova stamps and hardly throws the disc at all in the HOFC. Not sure I even saw it once in the round I watched.

i haven't watched all of the coverage but found it funny he puts out new nova stamps and hardly throws the disc at all in the HOFC. Not sure I even saw it once in the round I watched.

He didn't throw a lot of Champ Roc3's either so they need to discontinue those too

:rolleyes:

he threw roc3s many times. That's not the point lol. He would throw a beat roc3 where I thought hmm Nova?

I know you would be his BF though so its all good.

Your just jelly that the Nova is the best and best selling overmold currently in production.

I have yet to ever see a nova out in the wild. Could careless I just find it funny someone has "signature" discs which he doesn't even really use compared to some other molds. Krait?! ........ Nova just seems like another stretch its not like he would do bad without a nova lol.

he threw roc3s many times. That's not the point lol. He would throw a beat roc3 where I thought hmm Nova?

I know you would be his BF though so its all good.

I think he was throwing a McPro Roc3 on a lot of shots he might normally throw a nova on because he had a pretty low ceiling most of the time. When he throws the nova he usually gives it a good amount of height because it's a slower disc. He stepped up to a mid just like a lot of people would do because of a low ceiling.

I have yet to ever see a nova out in the wild. Could careless I just find it funny someone has "signature" discs which he doesn't even really use compared to some other molds. Krait?! ........ Nova just seems like another stretch its not like he would do bad without a nova lol.

when he uses the nova its usually pretty awesome:

https://youtu.be/w9ZrFMKtU5I?t=552

^go straight to 9:12 to see shot.

^if you notice thats a 280ft big anny backhand over water in some new england wind and rain. all of the other guys (barsby/Koling/wysocki/ect) were going big driver sidearm.

I remember the memorial shot where he went 300ft straight over trees on a straight rope towards a pin too.

the nova is awesome for specific shots, primarily totally straight where you can put a lot of height on it and it will just float down towards the target.

I started throwing a Nova to help with my form back a few months ago. In the league that I was in I was paired with some local pro's that commented on the fact that I bag and use a Nova. I used it for almost all my upshots from 150' in.

Here is McBeth throwing a Nova almost 400'.

https://youtu.be/CxMhSi1G8NE?t=1m4s

Last edited: