• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid vs Driver flight pattern RHFH

Being somewhat new to the sport also and a RHFH I've found my goto off the tee disc is a Legacy Patriot! I love that disc. Does a fantastic S curve and goes far ( one of my farthest discs besides a Wraith) with great feel.

As for the OP - When I get lazy or tired my hand tends to turn over and I don't bend over as much as I should I also THEN try to compensate with more arm speed which does the opposite of what I want. - bend more and keep that palm pointing up and elbow in.

A Flick was designed for go about 380 BTW.

Why would you forehand a leopard when you could backhand a firebird?

I bet Ricky can forehand a Comet 400'.

I'd throw the Firebird FH or BH before pulling out a Leopard, but I see you're point. And I'd take that Comet bet any day of the week. In another thread someone was saying he didn't like the F1 because it was wobbling out of his hand. I'm guessing a Comet might cause him problems if that's true. :)

I started throwing forehand with a Z Flick and I even turned that over some days. I kept at it and improved, then went to less and less stable discs as time went on....Just another way of doing it. Maybe I would have improved faster if I started with less stable discs, but there's a pretty good chance I would have given up on FH altogether.

I have one question: we know FH has less spin to speed than BH right? How can the same discs fly the same FH & BH then? Unless you have better form with Your FH than you do with your BH...

Not trying to upset anyone here. I'm just genuinely curious.

Latest posts