• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone: Two Mambas and two DX Rocs. Still one Mamba left, some nice drivers, and a goodly selection of putters.

The first post in this thread shows the current list of discs available. Check it out!

Hi buddy. We miss you.

Hey buddy, miss you guys, too.

Star Wraith gone, PM replied. If we get snowed in this weekend (and the power stays on) the list may see some new, tasty discs!

Check the first post of this thread for updates!

Champ Banshee sold, Pro Starfire given to my brother. Rest of list should be current. Hit me up!

Three Astras gone, lots of fine discs ready to fly. Let me know what you want!

One Gravity Clutch left, two on their way to a new home.

Icon Clutches and one Gravity remain, plus lots of other birdie-inducing discs. Hit me up!

Star Valk gone, Champ Valk still available.

Will be posting a boatload of new discs, probably this weekend. Lots of light MVP distance drivers and fairways, Star and G* Terns, etc. etc. Stay tuned!

Posted three bins worth of new discs. Lots of MVP, including Wraths, Teslas, Resistors, Clashes, Theorys, Envys and Atoms, lots of Terns (G*, Star, and Champ), lots of 150-class drivers. Lucid Renegades, Star Mambas, Blizz Kraits, GL Fuses, and lots of putters.

Take a look and tell me what you want. The more you want, the better the discount!

Gone - a bunch of Terns, Renegades, Theorys, a Comet, and a Mamba.

Still available - Lots of MVP / Axiom, more Terns, Fuses, and a whole bunch of putters, including Envys, Atoms, Clutches, a Zone, and lots more. Hit me up!

Reorganized the list - see the first post in this thread.

Still have lots of MVP drivers, a wide array of putters, some Terns, and a few nice midranges. Check it out and let me know what you want!

Anode and one Omega SS gone, plenty of good stuff still available. Tell me what you need!

Neutron Theory and two Terns gone - thanks!

Lots of MVP drivers left, plus a wide variety of putters - Envy, Atom, Clutch, Omega, and a few others. Shoot me a PM!

Zone and last of the Terns gone. Lots of good stuff left - check out the putters and MVP drivers!

Bump - Check the first post of this thread. Lots of good discs ready to fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.