• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM replied. Atom x 3, Resistor, Wrath, Tesla, and Insanity gonzo.

Still lots of discs left - Envy, Resistor, Wrath, Tesla, Clash, Clutch, and lots more. Check the first post of this thread and let me know what you want!

Four Envys gone, lots of good putters and MVP drivers left. Check out the first post of this thread!

Also updated wants. Hit me up!

Star Colt gone, lots of MVP drivers and broken-into-the-sweet-spot putters ready for a good home. Tell me what you want!

Updated wants, so check out the first post of this thread!

Gravity Clutch gone, 5 Icon Clutches left, along with lots of MVP drivers and other good stuff. Check it out and tell me what you want!

MVP Inertia and Impulse gone, lots of MVP left - Wrath, Tesla, Clash, Resistor, Virus, plus lots of other good stuff. Check out the first post and hit me up!

Evidence and two Mambas gone, plenty of good stuff left. Check out the list in the first post and let me know what you want!

Electron Soft Atom gone.

See the first post and check out what's left!

Yeti Aviar gone. Keep an eye on the first post - I have a bin of discs that I hope to add by this weekend!

Big update! Added bin's worth of new discs. Also updated wants. Happy to discount nicely if you want multiple discs!

New stuff includes . . .

Lucid and Fuzion Verdicts
Plasma Volts
Neutron Insanity
G* Teebirds
G-Line FDs

. . . and more!

Check out the first post of this thread and let me know what you want!

One Plasma Volt gone, plenty more left!

One Blizzard Krait gone, one more remains (and lots of other fine discs).

Check out the first post for the full list of discs you need!

Updated wants - really need some Tournament Hatchets in the mid 160s. I'll offer a great deal for those!

Lots of sweet MVP discs up for grabs - Fission Volt, Neutron Insanity, Neutron Wrath, Photon Tesla.

Also Verdicts in Lucid and Fuzion, G* Teebirds, lots of good stuff. Check it out and let me know what you want!

PM replied, four Plasma Volts gone, lots of good stuff left - check it out!

Bump for fine plastic - Teebirds, Verdicts, Insanitys (Insanities?), Tesla, Wrath, Clash, and more.

Lots of 150s and 160s for discerning folk who appreciate light drivers. Check it out and let me know what you want!

Updated wants. Check the first post, tell me what you want, and let's make these discs fly!

PMs replied, two discs gone, lots of birdie-making discs still waiting to fly.

Check the first post and let me know what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.