• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of those CD3 flat? I need a backup to a nice flippy flat one.

CD3 S-Line 164 pink 10/10 $11
CD3 S-Line 161 pink 9/10 $10
CD3 S-Line 163 pink 7/10 $8

CD3s gone, PMs and messages replied.

Still lots of fine Frisbees, please check the first post and let me know what you want!

Damn man I hope someone buys those infant's... haha insanity's... I don't throw em but a matched set of 4 is tempting... more of a Wave guy these days.. If I was down south with you boys they'd already be in the mail, especially after "whiskey'o'clock"

Damn man I hope someone buys those infant's... haha insanity's... I don't throw em but a matched set of 4 is tempting... more of a Wave guy these days.. If I was down south with you boys they'd already be in the mail, especially after "whiskey'o'clock"

1. Send whisk(e)y to ThrowaEnvy
2. Profit on disc sales? :confused:

I like the Wave, too; I bag Neutron Wave and Plasma Envy. But if I wanted a more-stable Insanity, Neutron would do the trick.

Three Shrykes gone to a good home.

More Shrykes and other sweet discs remain - check the list in the first post of this thread!

All PMs replied.

Atta boy! Getting the insanity's? So I can stop thinking about it haha

Was going to, before some guy decided to buy a rifle scope for a couple thousand using my paypal. Need to get that sorted before I can spend more.

Bump to a good seller!

Damn man, that's a crap deal. Dirty thief... OK.

Hey Monocacy.. I'm heading to work I'm going to see if my buddy is still in.. I'm thinking those 4 neutron insanity's and I'll bulk up with a proton or a Tesla to make it more worth your while and cover some shipping. How dark is that proton purple?

Damn man, that's a crap deal. Dirty thief... OK.

Hey Monocacy.. I'm heading to work I'm going to see if my buddy is still in.. I'm thinking those 4 neutron insanity's and I'll bulk up with a proton or a Tesla to make it more worth your while and cover some shipping. How dark is that proton purple?

Proton purple is dark - nearly black - but it does have a bright orange rim.

Just Bumping in for a good guy.. We are in negotiations he's hooking me up. Short answer is that sweet set of 3 matched insanity's is likely up for grabs.. I'm hitting my weight limit hahahaha.

Get in line!

Was going to, before some guy decided to buy a rifle scope for a couple thousand using my paypal. Need to get that sorted before I can spend more.

Bump to a good seller!

And if you got your PayPal sorted thought I'd let you know too. That's ****tastic man. I hate scooping those

Last edited:
Make my wanton purchases into your trusted throwers! The more stuff leaves my closet, the better the discount – hit me up!

Wants:
1. Will consider anything in my signature (153-159 for distance, 157-162 for fairway, 167-171 for mids, 170-174 for putters)

No ink unless specified. Prices listed are for individual discs, shipped. I will discount nicely for multiple discs.

For sale/trade:

MVP Drivers:

Resistor Neutron 162 pink 9/10 $11
Resistor Neutron 160 yellow 9/10 $11
Insanity Neutron 157 yellow/orange rim 9/10 $11
Insanity Neutron 157 white/orange rim 9/10 $11
Insanity Neutron 157 white/orange rim 8/10 $10
Insanity Neutron 157 white/orange rim 8/10 $10
Insanity Proton 156 purple/orange rim 7/10 $7
Wrath Neutron 162 light blue w/ yellow-green rim 9/10 $11
Wrath Neutron 161 red / yellow-green rim 8/10 $10
Wrath Neutron 162 light blue / yellow-green rim 7/10 $9
Tesla Proton 157 green 8/10 $9
Tesla Proton 158 green no stamp 8/10 $9
Clash Neutron 164 orange w/ white rim 9/10 $11
Clash Neutron 164 orange w/ white rim no stamp 8/10 $10

Drivers:

Shryke Star 163 orange 9/10 $10
Shryke Star 163 orange 9/10 $10
Shryke Star 163 orange 7/10 $8

CD2 S-Line 162 yellow 10/10 $11

CD3 S-Line 164 pink 10/10 $11
CD3 S-Line 161 pink 9/10 $10
CD3 S-Line 163 pink 7/10 $8

Hatchet Tournament 168 yellow 10/10 $12
Hatchet VIP 166 red 10/10 $11

Thrasher Big Z 168 orange ink 8/10 $8
Groove Echo Star 173 green 10/10 $10
Groove Champion 170 fluorescent yellow-green X-out 10/10 $9

Midranges:

Kaxe Z K1 Line 171 lime 10/10 $14
Kaxe Z K1 Line 171 lime 9/10 $13
Kaxe Z K1 Line 162 green 7/10 $11

Verdict Fuzion 171 orange 9/10 $12
Verdict Fuzion 170 orange 9/10 $12

There's some good stuff here I only took the yellow 157 Insanity off the list buddy tapped his secret stash for me and it was more my style :D

Where's my discs? Haha just kidding I know it will take another week and a half to Canada haha. I can't wait! Thanks again for shipping this far! International hassle.

Where's my discs? Haha just kidding I know it will take another week and a half to Canada haha. I can't wait! Thanks again for shipping this far! International hassle.

Heh. According to USPS tracking your package has left New York and is ". . . on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

Maybe those burros need some extra oats or something. :rolleyes:

But I hope they whiz through customs and arrive soon.

Heh. According to USPS tracking your package has left New York and is ". . . on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

Maybe those burros need some extra oats or something. :rolleyes:

But I hope they whiz through customs and arrive soon.

No son, up here we use moose and they drink maple syrup and it's just like Popeye to Spinach. Those suckers go zooming on the leaf eh bud? Best kind by, best kind (by is boy in newfaneese, east coast sailors and best kind)

Lord tunderin geez don't get me started by... pass me da tum wrench, Lord tunderin geez! da tum wrench! It's the one you adjust wit your tum! Didn't yo mudder teach ya nuttin?!

Yeah I took out my neutron Wave yesterday, my knees and form both need some work haha. I don't think I've hardly even thrown my Comets much in the last two months, just putters. Real curious to see how plasma sits +6g. It should be the same. Glad aphilso1 got me onto plasma, I almost dropped the mold.

Lord tunderin geez don't get me started by... pass me da tum wrench, Lord tunderin geez! da tum wrench! It's the one you adjust wit your tum! Didn't yo mudder teach ya nuttin?!

Oh man - I heard that in the voice of my northern Wisconsin in-laws. :D

I was wondering what the US equivalent was....

Looks like the discs cleared customs out east in Moe-ray-Al that's in "K-beck"

What was my guess? Tuesday methinks haha.

Just another "thanks bump"

Added a whole bin's worth of MVP/Axiom discs to the list - Insanity, Volt, Photon, Vanish, Crave, Relay, Impulse . . .

Current list is on the first post of this thread - check it out and tell me what you want!

Thanks to ThrowaEnvy for forcing me to go through my disc closet and discover all those discs that need new homes. :D

PMs replied, Shrykes and Kaxes gone to a good home.

Lots of other birdie-making plastic available - check out the first post for the up-to-date list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts