• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most birdies in a row

How many birdies have you gotten in a row?

• 0, and you suck at DG and dont belong on DGCR

Votes: 2 1.6%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 13 10.7%

Votes: 20 16.4%

Votes: 20 16.4%

Votes: 14 11.5%

Votes: 12 9.8%

Votes: 12 9.8%

Votes: 7 5.7%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 2.5%

• 18+

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
6 at Bill Allen Memorial DGC. I dueced the first 6 holes. Finished the round -3. Best I'd played out there before that was +3.

3, at Limona. Birdied 1, 3, 4, and 5. That's the most in a row I've gotten, I think. It's sad though, because it would've been 4 in a row (or 5) if it hadn't been for 2. 2 is unbirdiable, unless your upshot happens to go in or you throw a roller.

Deuced 2 pairs in my best round ending at -5. (I played a joke of a course that had like 350' par 5s and shot -19, but I don't think I'll count that round...)

8 is my best, Parred the first hole then birdied out for a 19 on the front nine...then shot even on the back nine :(

I had 5 in a row in Fun N' Sun tournament in Clearwater FL recent weekend. (Short Pad, 24 holes NE Coachman Park) Had a bogey-free round with 11 birdies. My best round so far. In that round, I had 3 straight birds, then 5 straight, then 3 straight.

However in same course same tournament two years ago, Ken "The Champ" Climo had 23 straight birdies from long pads! Started with a par, then 23 straight for the highest 1117 rated round. Amazing!

16 on the original Bluemont playing Asphalts and alternate tees. I then proceded to take a triple circle 8 :doh: on hole 8 (of course) by going out of bounds 3 times. Finished the round with a deuce on 9 for 12 under.

Played league night with Spencer Thurman at Bull Run when he shot 18 deuces in a row with a brick aviar and an aviar putter. I came in third with a 15 under.

I finished -10 at the University of West Georgia course. Had 6 birdies in a row and then an Ace on the front nine, and played a decent round on the back with only two birdies. Its only a nine hole course, but myself and JuJu played backwards and made some new tees. These new holes were easily adopted by friends, considering the back nine is better than the original front nine.

7 in a row from the pro tees at Crystal Lake Park in Beaver Dam, WI (Holes 4-10).

Part of an 11 under round, 12 birdies and 1 bogey. It was also the first and only time I've played that course.

Needless to say, I was pretty stoked after that one.

if were counting doubles, a buddy and i pulled off 12 in a row on monday.

depends on the course really. 4 birdies at nevin and you can go pro. 4 birdies at Mars bluff and you can finally leave elementary school. Also It depends on if you are playing all par 3's or posted par. There have been several course where I have had 8-9 birdies in a row playing posted par, but I voted 4 because that was the most birdies in a row I felt I EARNED, not gimmie birdies on a 300ft. Par 5.

I had 17 in a row over the course of 2 9 hole rounds at our rinky dink home course (Circleville Park, State College, PA). I was playing late afternoon, and decided to keep going til I missed a birdy - the last couple holes in the dark...

I had 10 in a row once to start a round during a tourney at Live Oak park in SA. Funny thing is that I had to drop a load really bad and there was a temp hole after hole 9 that played towards the restroom so I throw my shot and park it. Ask the guys on my card as we're walking up to our shots if I can putt out so that I could go to the restroom. Next hole I miss a 15 footer for bird to end my streak. Finished the round at 9 under. Always tell myself I just should have held it in. :doh:

Latest posts