• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Courses Played in a state you haven't lived

grodney

* Ace Member *
I've never lived in Texas (or an adjoining state, or even an adjoining state to an adjoining state), and I've played 27 courses there.

I know the high-number guys will kill that, but I'll take it.

39 played in Illinois, almost all of those in the Chicago area. :\

33 in NC, but that was while living in SC (only 27 or so there I think), currently living in TX but still don't have anywhere near that many here.

The majority of my courses played are in my home state of Illinois (71). Oddly, the next highest number is not in any of the adjacent states. I've played 10 courses in California (the most other than IL) and only 1 in Wisconsin.

Eleven course in Charlotte North Carolina. Drove all the way from Louisiana with two friends for Spring Break. Also stopped at George Ward Park in Alabama and Steady Ed Headrick Memorial in Georgia. Fantastic Courses!

I have lived in SC my entire life but sometimes work for several months in other states. I have 29 courses played in NC.

17 in North Carolina.

I'm hoping to have a number higher than that in Florida after a week long trip to the Tampa area this June though.

I live in NC but have played 12 courses in Michigan over 2 trips, by far the most of any other state.

I live in IN.
KY - 39
WI - 34

I've got 6 in Wyoming, but considering none of those are in a city I think it's pretty good. That state is so freaking spread out.

missed my edit window, but, by the time i leave florida, i plan to have over 300 in this allotment

100 in FL
100 in NC
50 between GA and SC
50 in New England

with the amount of weddings and family events i will be attending in the next year or two, im pretty sure i can make this happen

I've played 42 courses in Kentucky, but never lived there. Of course, Cincinnati is one of the many towns that is truly situated in a tri-state area!
img-thing

I've got 19 in OH. Other than a handful of N. KY courses, I live closer to more OH courses than KY ones, despite living in KY.

I've got 17 in CA, but I was living there on a temporary basis so I won't consider those.