• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most Underrated Disc Ever!

sdkvhasdkv

another vote for the monarch, but i love my aero for short drives and long approach shots, i cant backhand throw,i flick and im 14, but when i backhand this disc it goes at least 190ft+:thmbup:\

p.s. anyone have a good suggestion for a midrange or driver i could flick like 200ft+ and it is just a straight line throw like this ------------------------------(basket)
p.p.s any one have a great thumber disc, i use the epic and throw 300+ ft thumbers

another vote for the monarch, but i love my aero for short drives and long approach shots, i cant backhand throw,i flick and im 14, but when i backhand this disc it goes at least 190ft+:thmbup:\

p.s. anyone have a good suggestion for a midrange or driver i could flick like 200ft+ and it is just a straight line throw like this ------------------------------(basket)
p.p.s any one have a great thumber disc, i use the epic and throw 300+ ft thumbers

For dead straight 100-250' flicks the MVP Axis is hard to beat.

Last edited:

BUZZZ for the flick mid.

3 that I love that dnt get much love Katana, Coyote, Whippet well at least 2 I guess and maybe a beat up D Stratus krazy how they flip with no snap If had to pick the most under rated prob the Coyote beautiful LONG slow Annie with Nice Glide

Gonna have to go with the Meteor. Great turn over discs. Crazy glide and super long. MJ only out drove me by a few feet the other day with a Surge and I popped a Meteor. Best newer mid 170s IMO

Definately the Coyote.
p.s. does anyone know if the aviar driver is a good disc or is it pretty much the same as the aviar.

The groove. With all the inconsistancies, you only need one driver mold.

does anyone know if the aviar driver is a good disc or is it pretty much the same as the aviar.

The Aviar Driver is the big bead aviar mold and it is a great disc. They are considerably more stable than a regular P&A Aviar.

DX Aviar Drivers the best. They are not in regular production, but they aren't hard to find. I believe I will be changing to DX BB Aviars (from JK Aviars) in January.

As much as I like the meteor answer, they actually put it into production making the Nebula the most under rated disc ever. Thankfully I got my hands one some of these.