• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Munson Park, Denison, TX

Biff Tannen

Just heard that the next nine holes, as well as concrete t's, are coming soon. Anybody else hear the same good news? Hope it's true!!:thmbup:

I am ordering the equipment next week, and hope to finish the design and install by the end of the year, or the first two weeks of 2012 depending on the weather.

pm me and I will let you know when I will be on site if you would like to edit / preview the design.

Are the extra holes going on the other side of the street that goes through the park? I played the course about a month ago, would have liked it better if I wasn't by myself and there weren't so many disc-hiding leaves on the ground.

And don't forget to let me know when you are in town, or at least as near as Denison.

If all goes well, the back 9 will be in by friday (12/16) as well as 18 tee pads!

Finl 9 design approved by city . . . sign post and hole poles going in today!

Yeah, I was about to post that they are going up right now. I walked the back nine this afternoon. Can't wait to play them.

For real?

Are the back nine baskets really already in and ready to roll? Can hardly wait to play! Little rainy today here. Thanks!

All baskets are in! Tee signs in, and kiosk will be up early in the morning.

Concrete tees will be installed the first time we have a few dry days (5' by 12' tes)

Course record rounds at 10 am Thursday!

Were coming up Saturday if anyone wants to join. We usually do 5 a head and 1 dots. If we habe enough we might do dubs.

What an f'n great addition of the back 9!

What shape are they going to be?

Starting on the next few tees now. They will have fill dirt compacted on the low sides, our top priority on these 5 by 12 pads are level and direction, and by setting them off the existing grade e will have less restoration to do.

Look for a Grand Opening PDGA b-tier this spring!

Tees still under construction . . .

Grand opening PDGA B-tier is May 12th.

Latest posts