• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

in a westside story-like musical i'd imagine the mvpers would have the slick hair and sharp outfits, they would spin and whirl during the dancing scenes while the innovaers would stare at them strangely, casually get out of their whirling way, steal their ladies and have them make them a sandwich afterwards

FTFY

i wonder if there is any real old timers out there with pie pans in different stages of wear that curse the day innova was created.

i wonder if there is any real old timers out there with pie pans in different stages of wear that curse the day innova was created.

What if they burned a pie really bad and didn't scrape the burnt on crust off the rim, and then threw it like a Frisbee...

Would that have been the first overmold?

?????

This thread has been entertaining reading to say the least. I really enjoyed Aim for the Chains post to McBeast. Paul threw a Vector and didn't like it..big freaking deal. Paul is a World Champion and he's grounded enough to participate on these forums with us, only to receive smart a** comments from some butthurt MVP fanboy. Have a little bit of respect people and respect others opinions, especially when they come from the World Champion of our sport.

What if they burned a pie really bad and didn't scrape the burnt on crust off the rim, and then threw it like a Frisbee...
Would that have been the first overmold?
?????

not unless the pie was overflowing and burned. otherwise id have to say its an undermold.

innova probably will release an overmolded distance driver before MVP does

finally sifted threw all this. man i missed some fun. anybody else lol when they read paul say the plastic is hard and slick. im not disagreeing, its not the most grippy, but im not sure two better words come to mind when describing his putters.

Great informative write up. I liked hearing Justin's perspective, too.

I know this is early, but when is Axiom going to release their fairway drivers? Look forward to the color schemes.

The colors!!!I'm freaking out....................................at what this will cost me to buy all these crappy discs!
Thanks yallzies for making my afternoon with no work, at work, entertaining!
To all the limp wristed folks who haven't had the kool aid, you just gotta grip tighter and the slip issues go away! Wash that astro glide off of your fingers!
Landfill!